LOL! At Joe Biden

Oh who knows anymore. We're supposed to know the difference between offshoring and outsourcing, and somehow that allegedly makes it better.

Um, well, yes, there is a big difference between putting someone in Alabama to work and putting someone in Albania to work.

Vice President Joe Biden kept up the heat on Mitt Romney’s investments at Bain Capital in companies that outsourced on Wednesday, telling a crowd in Dubuque, Iowa, that it went to the core of the governor’s economic philosophy.

“After days of saying nothing in response to our criticism for that policy, the Romney campaign responded, I think yesterday, by saying we just don’t get it, we don’t understand the difference … between offshoring and outsourcing,” Biden said. “If you’re looking for work, that’s a pretty cruel joke.”

He continued with an image straight out of a New Yorker cartoon: “I can picture one guy in my old neighborhood standing next to another guy in the unemployment line and saying, ‘Hey John, did you get offshored or outsourced?’”

Joe Biden: Romney’s Outsourcing Explanation ‘A Cruel Joke’ | TPM2012

Funny coming from Obama's VP. 79% of Obama's Green Tech spending in the Stimulus when to Foreign Companies.

They seem to know about out sourcing pretty good.

I liked how in the same breath he attacked the Rich, and then said he was one of them. lol

I'm Not middle class, I live in a big beautiful house, they Fly me around.

lol

Oh that's right I forgot, It's cool to be rich if your also a Democrat, Only Rich republicans are to be hated.

Thanks for the Info.

That is the umptenth time this lie has been broadcast.

Jimmy Carter started the shit...Slick Willy made it worse...Barney Frank prolonged it...

What part of Democratic-driven-fiasco do you not underfuckinstand?
What I like about it is that the Dems readily admit they can't effect much of anything. Incompetence.
We did win WW2
70 years ago....Yes, the democrat party has been ineffective since then..Thanks.

The Koch tea party fears Biden because he stands up for peoples civil rights and supports our troops with more than lip service just like they hate Carter because he stood up for all peoples civil rights not just pigs feeding at the trough.

What makes you state that? Give examples.

True enough. However in this case, he hit it out of the ballpark.

Maybe this ballpark....
gabpreplica.jpg

Biden is a mental midget.

I was hoping those who asked the difference between offshoring and outsourcing.
No one defined the terms...
That is either by political design or outright stupidity..
First, few jobs that are no longer here but done elsewhere are higher than an entry level occupation. Most in fact are back office data entry and customer service jobs which require little skill.
Quite frankly I would rather speak top an American person when I need customer service. However, Americans are a selfish people. When they have a problem, they want an answer YESTERDAY. So in order for companies to handle those calls, they set up call centers half way around the globe so that companies can offer 24 hr service.
That type is an "off shored" position.
Outsourcing a term the Left uses as the boogeyman is a bullshit term..
Fact is most auto manufacturers out source their parts manufacturing.
To AMERICAN based companies.
For example, I have a friend who is a quality engineer at a plant that makes car parts out of powdered metal. Water pumps and stuff like that.
There's nothing wrong with that.
So Biden's yammering about outsourcing is a bunch of bullshit. In fact Biden is a pile of bullshit.
He should go back to Delaware and live in his mansion.

I was hoping those who asked the difference between offshoring and outsourcing.
No one defined the terms...
That is either by political design or outright stupidity..
First, few jobs that are no longer here but done elsewhere are higher than an entry level occupation. Most in fact are back office data entry and customer service jobs which require little skill.
Quite frankly I would rather speak top an American person when I need customer service. However, Americans are a selfish people. When they have a problem, they want an answer YESTERDAY. So in order for companies to handle those calls, they set up call centers half way around the globe so that companies can offer 24 hr service.
That type is an "off shored" position.
Outsourcing a term the Left uses as the boogeyman is a bullshit term..
Fact is most auto manufacturers out source their parts manufacturing.
To AMERICAN based companies.
For example, I have a friend who is a quality engineer at a plant that makes car parts out of powdered metal. Water pumps and stuff like that.
There's nothing wrong with that.
So Biden's yammering about outsourcing is a bunch of bullshit. In fact Biden is a pile of bullshit.
He should go back to Delaware and live in his mansion.
You know, maybe it is better for Romney to give jobs that could be done by the little people in America to the little people in other countries. We have welfare after all, no one really needs a job.

Forum List

Back