Lofty goals for such a young man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this article on that website the best....
Christians Catch Islamic Preacher Spewing Hate - So They Do THIS : PatriotUpdate.com #patriotupdate @patriotupdate ... even though bagpipes make my ears hurt
That website should be called IsraelFirster.com LOL....patriotupdate my ass...
I know you do not like Jews. Each Jew I ever personally met was always good to me. I still have a little silver locket that a Jewess girl gave me on my seventh birthday. She was such a sweet person and very humble. Since then I have met a few more Jewess' women. I liked each one, again because they were very humble people unlike radical Christians I also knew in those particular groups that told the Jewess when she joined how she would be going to hell. Eventually my Christian friends came to like the Jewess lady as much as I did from the get go.

This whole thing was a hoax and Obama and a you idiots bought it hook line and sinker.

Either stupid, evil or both.

Oh cool, today's Jew hating rant from USMB's usual bigots like Odorous and Paintmyass.

Oh cool, today's Jew hating rant from USMB's usual bigots like Odorous and Paintmyass.
I don't hate Jews, but I do hate Zionists. They are nothing alike.
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clear now?

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clear now?

Clear.... you're a Jew hating bigot.... don't bother trying to hide behind semantics... you're walking, talking human refuse.
Your inability to deal with reality is noted. Those Jews and I have the same negative opinion of Zionists, Jew or gentile.

MLK on bigots like PMH:

"When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism,"

You h
Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clear now?
You hate everyone. Big deal.
For good reason...

You know, nobody will miss you....
One here or there, but your point is valid. True for all in the end.

Jews-against-Zionism.jpg

Clear now?

Clear.... you're a Jew hating bigot.... don't bother trying to hide behind semantics... you're walking, talking human refuse.
Your inability to deal with reality is noted. Those Jews and I have the same negative opinion of Zionists, Jew or gentile.

Got it Jew-hater...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back