Lock her up...Ivanka Trump that is

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
Ivanka Trump used her personal email for government business. So did Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, and others in the Trump administration.

Sound familiar?

Bet Congress won't hold endless hearings about this, like they did when they lynched Hillary Clinton for the same thing.

Bet the so-called liberal media will forget this story in a few weeks and not keep it going for over a year.

Bet all the people who shouted out "Lock her up" at Trump rallies won't yell out the same thing about Ivanka.

Stupid hypocrites.

Ivanka Trump used her personal email for government business. So did Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, and others in the Trump administration.

Sound familiar?

Bet Congress won't hold endless hearings about this, like they did when they lynched Hillary Clinton for the same thing.

Bet the so-called liberal media will forget this story in a few weeks and not keep it going for over a year.

Bet all the people who shouted out "Lock her up" at Trump rallies won't yell out the same thing about Ivanka.

Stupid hypocrites.
Has Ivanka deleted her emails and wiped her server clean with Bleachbit, like Hillary did? Has she smashed her smartphones with a hammer, like Hillary did? I thought not! Move along, nothing to see here.

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
"Congress" has already requested they turn over all emails so where is the hypocrisy? Or are you just whining about random citizens?

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
Has Ivanka deleted her emails and wiped her server clean with Bleachbit, like Hillary did? Has she smashed her smartphones with a hammer, like Hillary did? I thought not! Move along, nothing to see here.

Do you keep all of you e-mails, or do you delete them after their review? Of course you do, if and only if anyone wants to communicate with you, something I've done here and now need to shower.

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
"Congress" has already requested they turn over all emails so where is the hypocrisy? Or are you just whining about random citizens?
i do find it mildly funny that the left argued for years it's fine. now that ivanka does it, holy hell lock her up.

great. so you're with dragging hillary in and then ensuring we apply the penalty proportionally, correct? i mean, ivanka did it a few times, hillary 33k.

ivanka - probation.
hillary - ilfe on alcatraz.

we still good?

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
i do find it mildly funny that the left argued for years it's fine. now that ivanka does it, holy hell lock her up.

great. so you're with dragging hillary in and then ensuring we apply the penalty proportionally, correct? i mean, ivanka did it a few times, hillary 33k.

ivanka - probation.

we still good?

You're missing the point.

In reality, unless obvious wrong doing is found, no one should give a shit about what email someone uses.

However, you fools made such a HUGE fucking deal about it with Hillary, you'd expect the same sort of response now that 6 people in Trumps administration are doing the same thing. Yet, I don't see countless threads from you people about this? Why is that?

Hypocrisy. That's why.

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.

This was debunked yesterday, try to keep up.

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
Was Hillary charged with a crime? Wiping her server clean was legal. Otherwise she would have been charged.
There was no intent to destroy classified information.

Strange how libs never acknowledge/understand the difference between an e-mail account and an e-mail server. Hillary had her own server. That's a pretty big difference.

Strange how libs never acknowledge/understand the difference between an e-mail account and an e-mail server. Hillary had her own server. That's a pretty big difference.
The difference is that the email server wasn't illegal and the email account of Ivanka and Kushner will be investigated.

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
Ivanka Trump did government business?? She just sells face cream

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.
Hillary is calling them out on their hypocrisy: 'Height of hypocrisy': Clinton calls out Trump team over private email reports
I'm loving it!

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.

Who knows, lets investigate her. Lot to see here, her and jared are making big bucks off of daddy Potus.

I smash my phones as well. and I take out the hard drives out of computers, smart lady Clinton is, good she had the good sense to do that.

Sound familiar?

Stupid hypocrites.

ivanka - probation.

we still good?

You're missing the point.

In reality, unless obvious wrong doing is found, no one should give a shit about what email someone uses.

However, you fools made such a HUGE fucking deal about it with Hillary, you'd expect the same sort of response now that 6 people in Trumps administration are doing the same thing. Yet, I don't see countless threads from you people about this? Why is that?

Hypocrisy. That's why.
i'm not missing a damn thing.

you're comparing someone who lit a blackcat firecracker to someone who set off nukes and demanding the same penalty.

it's reaching, it's stupid and the ONLY reason you're "going there" is because you want to keep a divide going and tweak the nose of "the other side".

grow up. you can't still be 12.

Forum List

Back