LMAO ! 'Romney Hood'

Obama is going to get his ass kicked in the debates.
Then in November's election.
I can't wait.

Admit it that was funny...but what would Romney say to his tax plan that gives him and other billionaires millions in tax cuts while raising tax on the middle class to pay for it?

It was funny.

The "rich" pay the most in taxes - always have.

The "middle class" and the "poor" pay the least.

It's about time they pony-up.

Obama's merely talking out of his ass.... again....

Who Pays the Most Income Tax?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama is going to get his ass kicked in the debates.
Then in November's election.
I can't wait.

Admit it that was funny...but what would Romney say to his tax plan that gives him and other billionaires millions in tax cuts while raising tax on the middle class to pay for it?

It was funny.

The "rich" pay the most in taxes - always have.

The "middle class" and the "poor" pay the least.

It's about time they pony-up.

Obama's merely talking out of his ass.... again....

Who Pays the Most Income Tax?

that says income tax and there are many more taxes than federal income tax( and don't forget the fuzzy math that necons use to cry for the rich), Romney and Buffet paid about 15% in taxes from the forms released to the public and i paid almost 25% in total taxes not including retail tax and other fees by the government.

If you don't have a link - post your last 10 years of tax returns as PDFs

Thanks.

Stuff like this is exactly what I was talking about in another thread how they are driving up the hate and class warfare ratchet by this administration..

Unfortunately we are seeing the results with more frequency

Last edited:
Stuff like this is exactly what I was talking about in another thread how they are driving up the hate and class warfare ratchet by this administration..

You mean by Romney wanting to raise taxes on the middle class so he and other billionaires can get a tax break?

Idiot - the "middle class" already pay LESS than the billionaires.

Are you that fucking dense to comprehend this basic fact?

You mean by Romney wanting to raise taxes on the middle class so he and other billionaires can get a tax break?

listen kiddo, time for a new talking points book..or hasn't the DNC sent you one yet?

Obama is an absolute mess, and you think it's funny what he's doing to us and this country...
this is Embarrassing behavior for a President of our country

Last edited:
Funny, I can't find a quote by Romney where he says he's going to raise taxes on the middle class.

The only place I am finding it is from allegations from the Liar-In-Chump.

Idiot - the "middle class" already pay LESS than the billionaires.

Are you that fucking dense to comprehend this basic fact?

Again Romney and Buffet paid a less % of the income than most of the Middle Class according to their released tax information and I hear Romney did pay any taxes for 10 years.

Last edited:
AzqacwpCEAE0E-F.jpg

lol

Forum List

Back