LMAO: MSNBC loves to promote victimology 'til it comes to their door

Harris-Perry refused to appear on her program Saturday morning, telling her co-workers in an email that she felt "worthless" to the NBC-owned network. "I will not be used as a tool for their purposes," wrote Harris-Perry, who is African American. "I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head. I am not owned by [NBC executives] or MSNBC. I love our show. I want it back."

seems her masters thought otherwise.

I mean really, msn is kept afloat by a few cons that watch the shows for some laughs.

It's like comedy central sans the comedy intention.

Harris-Perry refused to appear on her program Saturday morning, telling her co-workers in an email that she felt "worthless" to the NBC-owned network. "I will not be used as a tool for their purposes," wrote Harris-Perry, who is African American. "I am not a token, mammy or little brown bobble head. I am not owned by [NBC executives] or MSNBC. I love our show. I want it back."

I mean really, msn is kept afloat by a few cons that watch the shows for some laughs.

I have yet to hear how MSNBC was racist towards her. Frankly, they gave her a sweet gig; and she violated her contract like a spoiled brat.

Does Alfred Sharpton still have the weekend gig they gave him after canning his worthless ass from his weekday show? I suspect that was just a bone they tossed him until his contract is up.

I have yet to hear how MSNBC was racist towards her. Frankly, they gave her a sweet gig; and she violated her contract like a spoiled brat.
doesn't matter

she brought shame to msn with her racist non-sense and when they, as her bosses, gave her orders on how to act so it would stop, where racist and sexist.

It doesn't have to make sense, she's a she and she's black, therefore, by their own standards, they were racist and sexist twards her.

oh and let that "she brought shame to msn" sink in

Forum List

Back