LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: President Trump Speaks at Georgia State Republican Convention – in First Speech Since Bogus Indictment – 3 PM Central

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
You know I want Trump back in office, but I thought he sounded as though he had the wind knocked out of him and was going through the motions. I hope my impression is wrong, and that he isn’t going to end up taking a “plea deal” in which he agrees to drop out of the race in exchange for no prison time. I believe this is what the Demonrats are aiming for.

PT looks and sounds strong. I don’t know how he stands it. Best President ever!! He still has my vote!!!!

Other Live links

Someone should stand outside and hand out copies of the indictment for them to read while waiting in line.

You know I want Trump back in office, but I thought he sounded as though he had the wind knocked out of him and was going through the motions. I hope my impression is wrong, and that he isn’t going to end up taking a “plea deal” in which he agrees to drop out of the race in exchange for no prison time. I believe this is what the Demonrats are aiming for.
Maybe he'll run. He's got a plane.

• Banned
and that he isn’t going to end up taking a “plea deal” in which he agrees to drop out of the race in exchange for no prison time. I believe this is what the Demonrats are aiming for.
That's exactly what they want. He's not going to let it happen though.

• Banned
Trump: I stand before you today as the ONLY candidate who has what it takes to SMASH this corrupt system...We are going to drain the swamp and I am the ONLY one who is going to be able to do it. We know the COMPETITION. We know it. Anyone else will be absolutely RIPPED to shreds.

I don't know about 'demonrats', but I will be fucking livid if that sort of plea is allowed to happen.

That's exactly what they want. He's not going to let it happen though.
I hope not.

The thought that Democrats have so weaponized the federal government that they use the FBI to “trap” their top political opposition with a threat of prison unless he drops out is something Venezuela would do.

PT looks and sounds strong. I don’t know how he stands it. Best President ever!! He still has my vote!!!!

Other Live links

Y-A-W-N. Same old grievances. Same old cliches. Same old song and dance. Nothing new.

I wonder why he hasn't worn out his welcome yet? :)

Forum List

Back