Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

It's all propaganda, and you are falling for it as well as apologizing for it. You lose
I’m just fact checking your inaccurate statements. Be true with your words and you won’t get stuck in these pickles when challenged to back them up.

OK. I was trying to F be fair, but you are a simpleton after all.

At this point you've lost the debate and are trying to save face, and you know it.
Propagandists often use partial truths in order to make claims more believable. In fact it is a very common practice. It fools people like Slade who will hang on a specific truth and ignore all of the falsehoods in argument. The 51 intelligence experts paper is pure propaganda designed for the gullible. You didn't answer my question whether it bothers you that a political party would use tactics like this in order to gain power. You are kind of a liar in that way. A liar by omission and not answering free and fair questions. You lose

OK. I was trying to F be fair, but you are a simpleton after all.

At this point you've lost the debate and are trying to save face, and you know it.
I don’t think you know what the debate is about. He made a claim that the letter was full of lies. I asked for him to point one out. He said “all of it”. I showed that it obviously wasn’t all untrue by posting the first sentence and then challenged him again to point to something specific. He still hasn’t

I’m sure he appreciates your help and support though 👍

I’m just fact checking your inaccurate statements. Be true with your words and you won’t get stuck in these pickles when challenged to back them up.
So it doesn't bother you that a political party in the United States uses propaganda for power. Good to know. You've lost this argument dude, the article is full of lies. Chock-full loser

Propagandists often use partial truths in order to make claims more believable. In fact it is a very common practice. It fools people like Slade who will hang on a specific truth and ignore all of the falsehoods in argument. The 51 intelligence experts paper is pure propaganda designed for the gullible. You didn't answer my question whether it bothers you that a political party would use tactics like this in order to gain power. You are kind of a liar in that way. A liar by omission and not answering free and fair questions. You lose
I’m not in agreement with you about the letter being propaganda from a political party… your question was leading. But there it’s been answered

So it doesn't bother you that a political party in the United States uses propaganda for power. Good to know. You've lost this argument dude, the article is full of lies. Chock-full loser
Full of lies? Show one. I’ve been asking for pages now. Show a lie. Don’t say all of it.

You can’t. You lose

I don’t think you know what the debate is about. He made a claim that the letter was full of lies. I asked for him to point one out. He said “all of it”. I showed that it obviously wasn’t all untrue by posting the first sentence and then challenged him again to point to something specific. He still hasn’t

I’m sure he appreciates your help and support though 👍
And then you lied and said that it was not. You had to go and look up what propaganda actually means and you've been twisting yourself and Knots ever since to try and prove that the letter is legit? Because of an opening sentence? Now answer the question does it bother you that a political party would use propaganda to gain power and censor the news. I don't think it does

I’m not in agreement with you about the letter being propaganda from a political party… your question was leading. But there it’s been answered
Then you are wrong and I am right. Discussion over the letter is propaganda
Full of lies? Show one. I’ve been asking for pages now. Show a lie. Don’t say all of it.

You can’t. You lose
I've already showed you. You are very dense. You lose

I’m sure he appreciates your help and support though👍
Was it your letter? If not the onus is upon you to prove its truth. Come to think of it, it would be anyway.

And then you lied and said that it was not. You had to go and look up what propaganda actually means and you've been twisting yourself and Knots ever since to try and prove that the letter is legit? Because of an opening sentence? Now answer the question does it bother you that a political party would use propaganda to gain power and censor the news. I don't think it does
Haha, nice try using my arguments against me. Right out of the Trump playbook.

I posted the definition of propaganda because you asked if I knew what it meant.

And I havent tried to prove the letter was legit. I’m challenging your statement that it was full of lies. The opening sentence proved that “all of it” isn’t a lie. I want to see one of these lies and you fail time and time again to show one

Then you are wrong and I am right. Discussion over the letter is propaganda

I've already showed you. You are very dense. You lose
Keep dodging and claiming victory. You’re cracking me up. You know when you ditch the substance and resort to insults you’ve lost the debate.

Was it your letter? If not the onus is upon you to prove its truth. Come to think of it, it would be anyway.
I’m not claiming it’s truth. I’m challenging a guy who said it was full of lies to show a lie.

You’re trying too hard here buddy. Respect for trying to back up a friend but you aren’t helping things.

You can’t. You lose

I posted the definition of propaganda because you asked if I knew what it meant.

And I havent tried to prove the letter was legit. I’m challenging your statement that it was full of lies. I want to see one of these lies and you fail time and time again to show one
When it said, "the emails have all the signs of Russian disinformation" that statement was meant to mislead therefore it was a lie. The FBI knew at the time that the laptop was legit. 51 intelligence agents either were fooled or they lied. I tend to think the latter. Because no one of this importance could be that stupid. It was all by Design. Propaganda. Wriggle out of that loser boy

Keep dodging and claiming victory. You’re cracking me up. You know when you ditch the substance and resort to insults you’ve lost the debate.
The letter was propaganda. It's obvious to anyone with intelligence. Untrue and designed to mislead. You really must have cement for a brain loser. Your denseness is astounding. Are you an american?

I have a question. Hey Slade, you said that you don't understand how the election fraud is true right? Well I'm asking you this as your friend because I know that we can have friendly debates. (All of the rest of you idiots I don't really care if you take this personally.)

Anyways, if there was no election fraud why does the fake news media always refuse to show how many people there actually are at Trump's rallies on camera and we finally see them there as far as the eye can see? Where is the same support for Biden?

Btw and we have to remember that that was a blue state that Trump was just in.

And I havent tried to prove the letter was legit. I’m challenging your statement that it was full of lies. The opening sentence proved that “all of it” isn’t a lie. I want to see one of these lies and you fail time and time again to show one
Propaganda and lies what's the difference?

Forum List

Back