live freeways blocked breaking Oakland & Los Angles happening now

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

So there were warning of t his stuff coming, how lovely was it that most of those warnings were stuck right the fk in conspiracy.........

Looks like the fool was made to look like a fool again. lol

LIVE FREEWAYS BLOCKED - BREAKING OAKLAND AND LOS ANGELES HAPPENING NOW!!

So there were warning of t his stuff coming, how lovely was it that most of those warnings were stuck right the fk in conspiracy.........

Okay....... What does this have to do with any conspiracy and what "stuff is coming".......?
Or are you just drunk? :dunno:

• Banned

Okay....... What does this have to do with any conspiracy and what "stuff is coming".......?

LOL, I said that because early this month and last month I have posted articles about the up coming riots , civil war etc ..............and some fk put them into conspiracy.

LOL, I said that because early this month and last month I have posted articles about the up coming riots , civil war etc ..............and some fk put them into conspiracy.

I'm not surprised......... :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

Well here's a perfect example although this one isn't in CONSPIRACY,, ...........the commenter think it's a joke..

So lets see we have the riots earlier this year, we have the one today and in case you missed it there is a live video I posted on where one is starting in LA ...

Police department stocking up on riot gear in preparation for summer of rage

Well here's a perfect example although this one isn't in CONSPIRACY,, ...........the commenter think it's a joke..

So lets see we have the riots earlier this year, we have the one today and in case you missed it there is a live video I posted on where one is starting in LA ...

I bet you were one of the ones who swore up and down Obama was going to use Jade Helm to take over the country.......... :eusa_whistle:

• Banned
This one is in Conspiracy

Impeachment of Trump could lead to mass riots this summer

upload_2017-8-12_23-7-10.png

Even thought he's not impeached " YET" ................they're working on it

• Banned

I bet you were one of the ones who swore up and down Obama was going to use Jade Helm to take over the country.......... :eusa_whistle:

Jade Helm did take place, and the MSM twisted it into everything it is not.
It happened right under everyones noses..........MSM made up the bs that alex said this and that which wasn't true.

Jade helm was about the Internet, and there is a MILITARY Document to prove it.

upload_2017-8-12_23-10-47.png

It happened right under everyones noses..........MSM made up the bs that alex said this and that which wasn't true.

View attachment 143395
Boy, you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. :lmao:

Yeah, and what ever happened to those FEMA camps? Wasnt Obama supposed to declare martial law?

Yeah, and what ever happened to those FEMA camps? Wasnt Obama supposed to declare martial law?
I don't know but I had my FEMA camp all set up and ready to go, well except for one thing, they didn't have all the ovens installed yet.........
All those people and so much bread to bake....... :D

View attachment 143395
It's painfully obvious you've never been in the military (unless you were a cook or a front line grunt) or have done any work for the government. You have no concept of what contingency planning is or why it's in place. There's no conspiracy except in your over active imagination.

I'm in Los Angeles watching the news. Nothing about blocked freeways. Although some group or other often blocks freeways so it would be nothing special. Still. Nothing on the news.

I'm in Los Angeles watching the news. Nothing about blocked freeways. Although some group or other often blocks freeways so it would be nothing special. Still. Nothing on the news.
MindWars OPs arent real stories. Shes only interested in fake news sources.

Stay out of California, Virginia, Missouri, New York and Maryland, and stay out of any big city in particular.

You know, I just did a Google search on freeways being blocked by protesters, and the articles that pop up are several months old. Nothing on current news sites, nothing on Google. Just another fever dream from MindWhore.

My son is on a military base in Alameda. Yes they are rioting in Oakland. The 580 is shut down.

My son is on a military base in Alameda. Yes they are rioting in Oakland. The 580 is shut down.

Good for your son because I have been to Alameda when on active Navy duty. Does your son have a sea going rate?

Forum List

Back