Little Marco Rubio says no on tax bill without expanded child tax credit

• Banned
i have a proposal.

Trump agrees to tweet phrase "big marco" in return for no changes to tax bill.

"Rubio also threatening to vote against tax cut bill unless it contains a back wax credit." - Wacky Ann Coulter

Rubio's just mad he lost to Trump and is taking revenge.

Marco Rubio says no on tax bill without expanded child tax credit

What is wrong with child tax credit? If you support The Family then you should be supporting everything that gives a family with young children and the parents working tax credits, tax breaks etc with the extra money they can put that toward child care during their working hours.

Marco is playing hardball

I still don't see how any Tea Party member can agree to a $1.5 trillion deficit

Why should someone get a tax credit for having a child?

Most Western nations do this give tax credits to working families with young children, oh I forgot you Americans would prefer to spend that money on buying more bombs, tomahawk missiles etc :eusa_doh:

• Banned
Breaking: GOP Senator Lee is now an undecided. Senator Hatch concerned.

Most Western nations do this give tax credits to working families with young children, oh I forgot you Americans would prefer to spend that money on buying more bombs, tomahawk missiles etc :eusa_doh:

There is no relevance between one and the other. Having a child is a choice. Why should you receive a tax credit for a life style decision?

The tax bill will not pass. Take that to the bank. The Never Trump senators are more interested in their personal vendettas than keeping GOP promises. And they want to do everything they can to harm Trump in order to try and recover their own influence.

My income is in the top 3% and I'm fine with the child tax credit. I can afford it and I'm a conservative not a greedy penny pinching scrooge like so many liberals. The return on my investment investing in families, yeah I'll take that bet.

There is no relevance between one and the other. Having a child is a choice. Why should you receive a tax credit for a life style decision?

Some would argue that the government has a vested interest in ensuring there is a future generation to carry on the society.

Some would argue that the government has a vested interest in ensuring there is a future generation to carry on the society.

We are in no danger of a lack of babies

If Rubio settles for peanuts he will frankly play to his reputation. He needs to be held to a very clear standard: all low & moderate income working families need to see a meaningful financial benefit. That means the 26 million families who don't benefit meaningfully today.

Millions of kids get hurt by this tax bill.

Unless Rubio fixes this problem, he must be a no. Otherwise, he won't even get a press releases picked up again. Let alone be the hero he wants to be.

DRC9p1oXUAAW1vA.jpg

DRC9p1oXUAAW1vA.jpg

"We singles live empty lives of quiet desperation and will die alone. Now Rubio is demanding that we also fund happy families with children who fill their days with joy." - Wacky Ann Coulter

If you listen to the content of what Rubio says, you find he’s a downright vicious, mean-spirited person. He says rape survivors shouldn’t be allowed abortions. He says insurers giving Obamacare plans should have their money stripped to stop people getting coverage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back