Listen up libs. This may soon be your next most hated conservative

you said we......you dont live here.....so fuck off...

"We" as in "liberals who post here". And my opinion counts here just as much as your does. There are no restrictions on who posts or from where.

You're just trolling your own thread, because I dismantled all of your arguments and proved Abbott is a flat out racist asshole, who will be lucky to get elected dog catcher in the next election.

"We" as in "liberals who post here". And my opinion counts here just as much as your does. There are no restrictions on who posts or from where.

You're just trolling your own thread, because I dismantled all of your arguments and proved Abbott is a flat out racist asshole, who will be lucky to get elected dog catcher in the next election.
i didnt make the thread.....and can care less about abbott....

Dude got less than 55% of the Texas vote. lol. What a powerhouse. Wheels came off his administration long ago.
You did not hear about the fraud in Harris county.? The fraud they are trying to stop Paxton from investigating. You have now.

Mocking him being in a wheelchair while alleging that 55% of the vote is somehow bad.

You've hit a new low. Sorry, no parting gifts.
It’s a tragedy what happened to him. He was walkimg in the rain and a tree fell on him. Seriously.

He is WEF and his showdown is meant to raise his profile to replace Trump after they remove him. All hype. I don't buy it.
Abbott is not trying to sell you anything

But he is trying to stop the illegal alien invasion through Texas

One of the highest rates of disease and death from covid in the USA, including more nursing home deaths than Cuomo in New York.

Killing the poor and the elderly with a power grid which fails in both winter and summer.

Leading a state where the police and NG allowed the murder of 19 children in a mostly Hispanic school because law enforcement were afraid of the weapon the shooter carried.

Killing women with pregnancy complications by refusing medical exceptions for abortion.

Abbott is only going on this border crusade to deflect from the abject failure of his administration.

Abbott is unlikely to be re-elected governor, much less President.
Abbott is a cynical asshole.

He ended up in a wheel chair by pure accident when a tree limb fell on him while jogging… and sued the shit out of the homeowner who’s property that tree was on.

And later signed legislation that would prevent other people from being compensated the way he was

What a piece of shit

Last edited:
He was a decent governor until he jumped on the Trump train. The ERCOT FIASCO is a big deal here though. Hundreds died and we are always getting power alerts now.

If he ran we would have to compare the competition. I like him more than Harris.

DeSantis is next. He should be the nominee in 2028 and 2032. Maybe Mike Johnson after DeSantis.

Abbott has done some dumb things. He sent busloads of migrants to blue cities where the liberals will help them get citizenship.
Citizenship is federal so of course our blue federal government will get them citizenship pronto. That’s Spanish for soon.

As to blue cities being eager to help illegals, it turns out the don’t like them nearly as much, now that they’ve met some.

Dont bet the rent money on that

Not going to happen

Let me give you a healthy dose of reality.

Conservatism is decendent.

Liberalism is Ascendent.

The younger generations despise conservatism.

The younger generations will be the deciding voices of the future. Not dead conservatives, and their ideology of ignorance, hatred, and racism, that die with them.

Hope this gives you a little insight on where America is headed.

Not going to happen

Let me give you a healthy dose of reality.

Conservatism is decendent.

Liberalism is Ascendent.

The younger generations despise conservatism.

The younger generations will be the deciding voices of the future. Not dead conservatives, and their ideology of ignorance, hatred, and racism, that die with them.

Hope this gives you a little insight on where America is headed.
Hum

It seems that along with global warming doomsday, libs declare the triumph of liberalism over conservatives with each generation

And in both cases we are still waiting

Forum List

Back