List the acronyms used by the Troofers

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
OCT (That's the "Offiical Conspiracy Theory" in their lingo. They prefer the unofficial conspiracy shit, evidently.)

CR (That's the Commission Report.)

9E (since 9/11 is so much more difficult to type!)

NIST

limftssih.

I know the lying motherfucking idiot Troofers suck shit in hell, but is there no end to their reliance on acronyms?

(I thought I had posted this original post in a new thread earlier today, but if I did, it somehow disappeared.)

I think we need to help the conspiratorially bent Troofers with a handy reference list for all their acronyms.

Feel free to note any others you see them use regularly.

you know it's funny. the word "conspiracy" only has a negative connotation because of individuals who claim Oswald didn't act alone.

you know it's funny. the word "conspiracy" only has a negative connotation because of individuals who claim Oswald didn't act alone.

There's truth in that. Those who wanted to deride anyone who thought that the JFK assassination looked a bit too coordinated to have been carried out by just one "lone gunman," started to call such conspiracy theorists "conspiracy kooks."

Pretty soon, the mere mention of the word "conspiracy," seemed to have the Pavlovian effect of making people add the word "kook."

There are, however, actually SOME conspiracies in the world.

Not everyone who suggests that there might be a conspiracy is necessarily a kook or a nut, etc.

On the other hand, to claim that 9/11 (oops -- I probably should have written "9E") is the product of a massive criminal/treasonous conspiracy by members of the U.S. government is to go from the sane (i.e., acknowledging that the CR does leave some questions open) to the certifiably coo-coo.

Forum List

Back