List of items you'd require for surviving doomsday?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I don't know about you citified folks, but all I'd need is a good knife and some duct tape. Maybe some fishing line and some hooks for when I'm feeling lazy. How about you? What do you think you'd need to survive?

Solid_Pine_casket-500x363.jpg

Nothing. My faith in Flying Spaghetti M-nster is all I’ll need.

I don't know about you citified folks, but all I'd need is a good knife and some duct tape. Maybe some fishing line and some hooks for when I'm feeling lazy. How about you? What do you think you'd need to survive?

Fascinating- how will those protect you from nuclear war?

I figured you would be telling us how your faith in Jesus would be enough.

you'll get a lot of anal problems without toilet paper --need TP

Not really

use leaves

unless they look like this:

View attachment 187234
have fun with that !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahaha

Not really

use leaves

View attachment 187234

Not really

use leaves

View attachment 187234
Real men use pine-cones. Not at all comfortable, but they're everywhere and they get the job done.

Forum List

Back