Linux at 5 %? Sorry, Nope (Microsoft sponsored article)

5 per mille instead...

5634.jpg

Seems the only one who really gives a shit is you. :dunno:
So after all your claims that Linux is going to be at 5 % this year you suddenly don´t care? That sounds strange, you know?
My claims? You mean to say I wasn't simply reporting what experts were saying? And that I truly cared if it reached 5% or not? Wow, You know my mind better than I do........... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So after all your claims that Linux is going to be at 5 % this year you suddenly don´t care? That sounds strange, you know?
Also while it would be wonderful to see the Linux (PC) share jump, unlike you it's not going to make or break my day if it doesn't, I don't have stock in Microsoft so for all intent and purposes I could give a shit.

My claims? You mean to say I wasn't simply reporting what experts were saying? And that I truly cared if it reached 5% or not? Wow, You know my mind better than I do........... :cuckoo:
You claimed it fiercely and it was a big discussion. I can look it up for you.

You claimed it fiercely and it was a big discussion. I can look it up for you.
Go right ahead, I was simply passing on what the so called experts were saying. If you want to call that 'fiercely claiming' it then I can't stop ya. You've never been right before, why should that change now? :dunno:

Forum List

Back