Links between right wing politics and religion is turning people away from the Church

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a steady decline but there is a way to win back people. Normal folk .intelligent people, can see the hypocrisy and hate in organised religion today. How can real Christians support the war on women and immigrants. How can they support corruption and wickedness on a grand scale ? How can they support the destruction of the environment?

Christians worship God, Conservatives worship money. There is no meeting place.

But there is a way back.

This was the only result that could happen due to the radicalism of the Republicans.

They've managed to be associated w/religion due to their, very effective, propaganda and the American people are now rejecting religion, well Christianity, altogether as a result of this.

Unfortunately. But God will judge them harshly for this. Referring to those that drove people away from Him.

There's a reason why Scripture describes the Second Coming as a "weeping and gnashing of teeth", most of those will be from folk who thought they were going up, but will come to find out they're actually staying down.

Last edited:

Its a steady decline but there is a way to win back people. Normal folk .intelligent people, can see the hypocrisy and hate in organised religion today. How can real Christians support the war on women and immigrants. How can they support corruption and wickedness on a grand scale ? How can they support the destruction of the environment?

But there is a way back.

What war on women?

What war on immigration?

The rest is mendaciously dishonest since BOTH political parties are corrupt.

Wait, you mean to tell me that shooting Americans with rubber bullets and gas to lift up an upside down Bible ISN'T what Christianity is about?

Be right back, time to study my teachings of Jesus...something about love thy neighbor and feed the poor. I may have misread it as "**** the poor" instead...oopsies

But research shows conservatives give more of their money and time to the poor than liberals, at least 30% more.

Woopsy!

Next baseless theory.

I know, let's give away everything for free like college!

What could possibly be wrong with that?

Last edited:

But there is a way back.
Wow, Joe Biden finger raped a woman and the #Metoo movement just sits idly by. Men with tits compete against real girls, and beats them in the event, yet Christians have a war on women. You are such a pansy ass pussy of the brit...

Wait, you mean to tell me that shooting Americans with rubber bullets and gas to lift up an upside down Bible ISN'T what Christianity is about?

Be right back, time to study my teachings of Jesus...something about love thy neighbor and feed the poor. I may have misread it as "**** the poor" instead...oopsies
Yeah, love thy neighbor as long as it is someone else's money , that is the prog way, inst it?

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

But there is a way back.
the most obscenely rich tend to be democrats...you forgot that inconvenient truth

Yeah, love thy neighbor as long as it is someone else's money , that is the prog way, inst it?
That's actually quite literally the definition of loving thy neighbor. So, yes. Well said actually
Jesus never said that the government should abscond with another persons money just so you can give it to someone else. Dumbass...

Oh and the poor never pay their fair share...

WPTIA-2019_Chart1.png

But there is a way back.
now we know why Obiden wants to borrow more trillions...he hates money

People need to read the Bible more. Christianity is not a popularity contest. It is deliberately made with a narrow path.

Unfortunately very few finds that narrow path, but then again that is what Jesus predicted would happen in the New Testament.

That's actually quite literally the definition of loving thy neighbor. So, yes. Well said actually
Jesus never said that the government should abscond with another persons money just so you can give it to someone else. Dumbass...

Oh and the poor never pay their fair share...
Jesus is from 2000 years ago and there was no American government for him to travel the world talking about.

View attachment 476420
I did say that conservatives worship money. Thanks for underlining that truth.

Forum List

Back