Lindsey Graham: We should have kicked Trump out of GOP

Hmmm.

It seems Republican voters kicked Graham out of the presidential race ...

Wow, that's what democrats do. They kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party fter he ran for VP. Graham seems to forget that (conservative) voters can force a primary for his job too.

Wow, that's what democrats do. They kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party fter he ran for VP. Graham seems to forget that (conservative) voters can force a primary for his job too.
They tried last time he ran for reelection some Ron Paul backed candidates tried to take his ass out...didn't work very well unfortunately.

Graham: We should have kicked Trump out of the party

Yeah that would have been hilarious he would have run independent or started his own party and the GOP would have finished 3rd come November. Oh and its DISGUSTING that Graham is against America protecting ourselves with a wall but is ALL FOR Israel's apartheid wall.

This comes from a loser who is not worth by half of the population of the United States (you know, females) to be hooked up with, associated with or being married to.

Pitiful pathetic hanger-on of fellow loser, John McCain.

Lindsey Graham represents everything bad about the GOP. It is 'republicans' like him that are the reason Trump exists

They tried last time he ran for reelection some Ron Paul backed candidates tried to take his ass out...didn't work very well unfortunately.

He should be HAPPY! Imagine if Trump would have run as a Democrat! He would be kicking Hilly and Bernies ass, and the GOP would have no control over if he made the general election, or not. Now they do.

I contend, that if Trump changed 2 things......from pro-life to pro-choice, and from solidly 2nd amendment, to 2nd amendment with restrictions, he would be running away with the Democratic nomination too!

Graham: We should have kicked Trump out of the party

Yeah that would have been hilarious he would have run independent or started his own party and the GOP would have finished 3rd come November. Oh and its DISGUSTING that Graham is against America protecting ourselves with a wall but is ALL FOR Israel's apartheid wall.

I say we kick that bloodthirsty, warmonger Lindsey Graham and all his "kill first and ask questions later" cohorts off the planet instead, Mars seems like an appropriate place for 'em. :)

I recall early on Lindsey in response to questions about Trump's growing popularity in the polls more or less brushing him off and saying something along the lines of wait'll I get him in South Carolina, meaning the Feb. 20 primary.

Only problem with that plan was by the time the SC primary rolled around lollipop Lindsey had been out of the race for two months already.

Forum List

Back