Limit what foodstamps are able to buy?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Doungnuts cake chips gum candy soda ?
junkfoodjunky.jpg

Should these "entitlements be limited to nutritional food to stretch the tax payers investment?

junkfoodjunky.jpg

Should these "entitlements be limited to nutritional food to stretch the tax payers investment?

Of course, but the tics will just use their cash to purchase junk food and use food stamps to purchase steak.

The cost of the technology needed to determine what is ‘nutritional’ will use up any savings.

Of course, but the tics will just use their cash to purchase junk food and use food stamps to purchase steak.

Fine they are buying blueray disks and bigscreens now.

So what? Those are goods being moved off the shelves allowing Americans to produce more and work to re-supply the stores. Creating jobs: can’t think of a better use for taxpayers’ dollars.

I see fat americans buys 200 $ of ice-cream doughnuts and cake with their "entitlements" and then buying cigarettes and big screens and blue ray disks with their cash. I see it daily.

I see fat americans buys 200 $ of ice-cream doughnuts and cake with their "entitlements" and then buying cigarettes and big screens and blue ray disks with their cash. I see it daily.

It is NONE of your business what they chose to spend their money on. Feeling left out? Once again take it up with your State legislator they decide the laws regarding your States food stamp amounts, who can get them and what they can and can not buy.

That is the point of the thread, to motivate people to contact the lawmakers to limit how them money is wasted.
400 lb slobs eating shit daily on tax payers largess is taking its toll on me, I know the difference between people in need and struggling to get, by and pigs at a trough .
6 gallons of ice cream 36 doughnut 2 cakes 5 bags of chips and 3 lbs of gen toas chicken is lunch for some people.

It is NONE of your business what they chose to spend their money on. Feeling left out? Once again take it up with your State legislator they decide the laws regarding your States food stamp amounts, who can get them and what they can and can not buy.

Im a tax payer 4000 $ this year it is my business.

junkfoodjunky.jpg

Yes. Foodstamps can't be used for non food items, so why not add non nutritional foods as well? Keep meat, veggies, baby food, canned goods, dairy.

I beg to differ. It IS our business when WE are footing the bill by working our asses off. Well, when I worked my ass off. I can't work. But I damn sure don't expect other tax payers to feed me sodas, candy, donuts, beer, cigs, cakes, or even buy my meds. I survive without holding my hand out. If I can, they can. And if I ever DID ask for food stamps, I would make damn sure I used it responsibly. But that's me.

How to enforce it if the store doesn't take the initiative?

How to determine exactly what qualifies?
Several states have tried to exclude or implement spending limits on junk food, but the federal government has never granted the waiver because of the cost to create a system that can weed out junk food.

How about grocery stores for Welfare Recipients only? Nothing stocked in them except what can be purchased via foodstamps.

it amazes me how dimocrats believe how govt hand out of *TAXPAYERS * money is spent should not be anybody elses business .

yet they believe its everybody else,es business when a entrepreneur chooses to spend his /her * OWN *money on a manufacturing plant in a country other than the USA

if a person who gets his /her money from a govt handout can spent it how they choose ,so should a person using his /her own money
seems logical and fair to me but then again dimocrats are hypocrits

Forum List

Back