Limbaugh Launches Another Parody...Deep Purple...

He is a laugh a minute. Did you know he said something about the sanctity of marriage recently...lol

also, he said this oil spill is not a big deal and the ocean would take care of itself! Laugh a minute I tell you.

T, you drunk again?

He is a laugh a minute. Did you know he said something about the sanctity of marriage recently...lol

also, he said this oil spill is not a big deal and the ocean would take care of itself! Laugh a minute I tell you.

T, you drunk again?

Do you know how to use the dial on your radio. or like Palin and Beck, Rush lives inside your head too.:lol:

T, you drunk again?

Naturally the detractor decides to come in and misses the point...and as to the last part? You are an idiot. Get a clue shithead. I don't do catch 22's...I am not as friggin' disingenuous as you are.

I work for a living and wear a pager. Do the math asshat.

Do yourself a favour and get another schtick? You're boring the Hell out of everyone you encounter.

Forum List

Back