Limbaugh endorses socialized medicine

keysersosa

Rookie
Jan 3, 2010
Nice of el rushbo to endorse the socialized medicine he recieved in hawaii -I believe he said it was the best in the world- the nurses union liked it too.

The best care $30 million a year can buy

What I heard was Rush complimenting the great health care system he benefitted from, the system he bemoans will morph into socialized medicine under ObabaCare.

LOL...he was Rush being Rush.

How do we know that the Doctors did not mis-diagnosed Rush Limbaugh,Hmmmm??

Remember, these intellectuals are heavily influenced and infiltrated by Liberals!!

One of those commies could have left poor Mr. Limbaugh in an untreated state!!

Damn those commies bastards!!

Pain just does not occur out of the blue!! The left is trying to kill Limbaugh for speaking the Truth!!

Thank god he got treatment under the new system he would of had to go to a death panel to see if treatment would of been available to him, fill out numerous forms, told to wait in many lines then told it was not available to him because he did not vote as a democrat and support Obama!!!

This thread is a mis-quote. I saw Rush basically say that he loves the US medical system exactly as it is, the best in the world.

This thread is a mis-quote. I saw Rush basically say that he loves the US medical system exactly as it is, the best in the world.

The best that money can buy

as usual the repignicans are completely misinformed. Limbaugh was going on and on about what great care he got- Hawaii's medical system is the most "socialized" in the country. So the blow hard was complimenting the system that he pretends to hate.

Case in point, how many poor people do you see flying to the United States to get "the best healthcare money can buy"?

None. No poor person would ever come here to get treated. What would be the point of that.

If you are 30 million dollar a year rich, of course those union nurses are the best, right rush?

Boy did you make an ass of yourself.

Oh and I still say it was a publicity stunt. How can he not be very very worried why he had those horrible "chest pains". The docs foung NOTHING and he is not worried? Yeah...ok.

Case in point, how many poor people do you see flying to the United States to get "the best healthcare money can buy"?

What you do see is lots of rich people flying to the US to get the best possible treatment.

I watch a lot of Korean TV. It is a persistent meme in Japan, Korea and Taiwan that rich folks when they get sick fly off to the US for treatment. If you can afford the visa and the plane ticket and the bill, all of which can be quite high, US medical care is the way to go.

I just saw it as Rush being polite to the staff. I think he got mashed on the doctor, who was kind of cute.

Forum List

Back