Holy Sh*t, My dog is a Democrat!

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy SH*T, my dog is a democrat!

Holy SH*t , your dog is an old B*tch that is about to kick the bucket!

(Dogs rarely sleep for more than 6 hours a day when they are healthy!! Strange is it not??)

if your dog did all of the above + bark and piss herself at every stranger that passed by your house to raise the terror threat level she would be a Repub.

It's a fucking joke... ha ha, har har, he he, ho ho... Jesus Christ Dogbert, unbunch your panties... not like you normally cite joke e-mails

Oh, I got the joke and I laughed. But I couldn't help but point out the lack of giving credit where credit is due. :eusa_whistle:

As for citing, I cite everything that I get from another website. :cool:

Dogs are liberals and cats are conservatives.

I though Jackasses were liberals and Pachyderms were Conservatives.

Well, after this past year, conservatives should not be considered a Pachyderm since ever little thing got under their skin!!:razz:

It's a fucking joke... ha ha, har har, he he, ho ho... Jesus Christ Dogbert, unbunch your panties... not like you normally cite joke e-mails

Oh, I got the joke and I laughed. But I couldn't help but point out the lack of giving credit where credit is due. :eusa_whistle:

As for citing, I cite everything that I get from another website. :cool:

That would still makes you a democrat because whenever people expand their business, get good jobs, or do anything that benefits them their is always some democrat saying that they did it and you should vote for them which is why Bill Clinton always says that more people moved into the middle class than anytime in history and its all because of him not effort of the people who did those things.

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy SH*T, my dog is a democrat!

Jeeze. Sounds to me your dog is a Senator or Congressman of either party.

hey dogbreath, did you ask rod serlings estate if you could use his picture?

Submitted for your Consideration: I don't try to represent myself as Rod Serling nor do I take credit for any of his work. In fact, I quote him in my profile and give him credit for said quote. :cool:

Forum List

Back