Limbaugh and Coulter and Beck, Oh My!

Oh come on now! If no person can be independent or anything other than GROUPED as a CON$ervative or a Liberal, how exactly is that supporting individualism????????? That is pure FASCISM!!!!

To the Fascist there are only TWO sides, their side and the enemy.
To LimpTard, the Left/Liberal/Democrat is the ENEMY.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

February 1, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them!

RUSH: They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

Still waiting for the proof
"No proof that he is not for individualism"
Where is the proof that Rush is against individualism?
see%20no%20evil%20hear%20no%20evil.jpg

Thats what I thought, because nothing you posted shows that Rush is anti- individualism

Oh come on now! If no person can be independent or anything other than GROUPED as a CON$ervative or a Liberal, how exactly is that supporting individualism????????? That is pure FASCISM!!!!

To the Fascist there are only TWO sides, their side and the enemy.
To LimpTard, the Left/Liberal/Democrat is the ENEMY.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

February 1, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them!

RUSH: They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

Thats what I thought, because nothing you posted shows that Rush is anti- individualism
http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/dehumanization/
Dehumanization
By
Michelle Maiese 

July 2003

The Psychology of Dehumanization

Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good. Such images can stem from a desire for group identity and a need to contrast the distinctive attributes and virtues of one's own group with the vices of the "outside" group.[4] In some cases, evil-ruler enemy images form. While ordinary group members are regarded as neutral, or perhaps even innocent, their leaders are viewed as hideous monsters.[5]
Enemy images are usually black and white. The negative actions of one's opponent are thought to reflect their fundamental evil nature, traits, or motives.[6] One's own faults, as well as the values and motivations behind the actions of one's opponent, are usually discounted, denied, or ignored. It becomes difficult to empathize or see where one's opponent is coming from. Meaningful communication is unlikely, and it becomes difficult to perceive any common ground.
Once formed, enemy images tend to resist change, and serve to perpetuate and intensify the conflict. Because the adversary has come to be viewed as a "diabolical enemy," the conflict is framed as a war between good and evil.[7] Once the parties have framed the conflict in this way, their positions become more rigid. In some cases, zero-sum thinking develops as parties come to believe that they must either secure their own victory, or face defeat. New goals to punish or destroy the opponent arise, and in some cases more militant leadership comes into power.

Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.

Deindividuation facilitates dehumanization as well. This is the psychological process whereby a person is seen as a member of a category or group rather than as an individual. Because people who are deindividuated seem less than fully human, they are viewed as less protected by social norms against aggression than those who are individuated.[8] It then becomes easier to rationalize contentious moves or severe actions taken against one's opponents.

Dangers of Dehumanization

While deindividuation and the formation of enemy images are very common, they form a dangerous process that becomes especially damaging when it reaches the level of dehumanization.
Once certain groups are stigmatized as evil, morally inferior, and not fully human, the persecution of those groups becomes more psychologically acceptable.
Restraints against aggression and violence begin to disappear. Not surprisingly, dehumanization increases the likelihood of violence and may cause a conflict to escalate out of control. Once a violence break over has occurred, it may seem even more acceptable for people to do things that they would have regarded as morally unthinkable before.

Parties may come to believe that destruction of the other side is necessary, and pursue an overwhelming victory that will cause one's opponent to simply disappear.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy; ... It has to be beaten, not joined, not be reached out to, not be gotten along with, not worked with. It needs to be beaten

Dehumanization
By
Michelle Maiese 

July 2003

Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good. Such images can stem from a desire for group identity and a need to contrast the distinctive attributes and virtues of one's own group with the vices of the "outside" group.[4] In some cases, evil-ruler enemy images form. While ordinary group members are regarded as neutral, or perhaps even innocent, their leaders are viewed as hideous monsters.[5]
Enemy images are usually black and white. The negative actions of one's opponent are thought to reflect their fundamental evil nature, traits, or motives.[6] One's own faults, as well as the values and motivations behind the actions of one's opponent, are usually discounted, denied, or ignored. It becomes difficult to empathize or see where one's opponent is coming from. Meaningful communication is unlikely, and it becomes difficult to perceive any common ground.
Once formed, enemy images tend to resist change, and serve to perpetuate and intensify the conflict. Because the adversary has come to be viewed as a "diabolical enemy," the conflict is framed as a war between good and evil.[7] Once the parties have framed the conflict in this way, their positions become more rigid. In some cases, zero-sum thinking develops as parties come to believe that they must either secure their own victory, or face defeat. New goals to punish or destroy the opponent arise, and in some cases more militant leadership comes into power.

Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.

Deindividuation facilitates dehumanization as well. This is the psychological process whereby a person is seen as a member of a category or group rather than as an individual. Because people who are deindividuated seem less than fully human, they are viewed as less protected by social norms against aggression than those who are individuated.[8] It then becomes easier to rationalize contentious moves or severe actions taken against one's opponents.

While deindividuation and the formation of enemy images are very common, they form a dangerous process that becomes especially damaging when it reaches the level of dehumanization.
Once certain groups are stigmatized as evil, morally inferior, and not fully human, the persecution of those groups becomes more psychologically acceptable.
Restraints against aggression and violence begin to disappear. Not surprisingly, dehumanization increases the likelihood of violence and may cause a conflict to escalate out of control. Once a violence break over has occurred, it may seem even more acceptable for people to do things that they would have regarded as morally unthinkable before.

Parties may come to believe that destruction of the other side is necessary, and pursue an overwhelming victory that will cause one's opponent to simply disappear.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy; ... It has to be beaten, not joined, not be reached out to, not be gotten along with, not worked with. It needs to be beaten

Where is your evidence showing that Rush is anti- individualism

Attachments

• $failed.gif
    $failed.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 44

Dehumanization
By
Michelle Maiese 

July 2003

February 11, 2008

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9U-7GdvuEc]YouTube - The Who - Amazing Journey[/ame]

Deaf Dumb and blind boy
He's in a quiet vibration land
Strange as it seems his musical dreams
Ain't quite so bad.

Ten years old
With thoughts as bold as thought can be
Loving life and becoming wise
In simplicity.

Sickness will surely take the mind
Where minds can't usually go.
Come on the amazing journey
And learn all you should know.

A vague haze of delerium
creeps up on me.
All at once a tall stranger I suddenly see.
He's dressed in a silver sparked
Glittering gown
And His golden beard flows
Nearly down to the ground.

Nothing to say and nothing to hear
And nothing to see.

Each sensation makes a note in my symphony.

His eyes are the eyes that
Transmit all they know.
Sparkle warm crystalline glances to show
That he is your leader
And he is your guide
On the amazing journey together you'll ride.

Dehumanization
By
Michelle Maiese 

July 2003

February 11, 2008

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9U-7GdvuEc]YouTube - The Who - Amazing Journey[/ame]

Deaf Dumb and blind boy
Ain't quite so bad.

Ten years old
In simplicity.

A vague haze of delerium
creeps up on me.
Glittering gown

And nothing to see.

Transmit all they know.
That he is your leader
And he is your guide

Liberalism is not for individualism nothing you have posted shows that rush is anything but a good American.

Last edited:

limbaugh may not be an actual "nazi"

but he advocates hatred and defends violence against liberals and dmeocrats (please don't bother asking for proof....the proof is out there, he says these things...it's documented....it's in his books...I've heard him on his program)

if it is ridiculous to call limbaugh a nazi then why is limbaugh allowed to call feminists "feminazis?"

if it is ridiculous to call limbaugh a nazi then why do so many conservatives call hillary and obama "nazis"?

I've never heard obama or hillary say that killing some conservatives would be a good idea...

but limbaugh said it....
he said it when he addressed the freshmen republicans in 94

he said it when democrats had their last convention in chicago (hoping that the chicago police would "finish the job"

limbaugh has claimed that liberals hate America (a lie...fear mongering...)
that liberals hate god (a lie...fear mongering)
that liberals hate the truth, the constitution, freedom...
that "liberals are the enemy....it's ok to hate the enemy...
we are at war with liberals...in war it's ok to kill your enemies...."

all lies
all fear mongering

all tactics that were used by....adolph hitler!

(jews hate germany! jews are the enemy of germany"

coulter said her biggest regret about 9/11 is that the terrorists did BOT kill everyone at the new york times

coulter mocks and ridicules liberals and democrats

coulter used fear and misinformation and lies....
just like limbaugh...
to encourage her followers to hate liberals...

to blame liberals for all the problems in America

THAT is a nazi tactic

beck does the same thing...
liberals hate god
liberals hate America
liberals hate freedom
liberals want to destroy our country

beck even talked about wanting to kill michael moore...

all 3 of them use similiar tactics...

blame liberals and democrats
accuse liberals and democrats

spread fear of liberals and democrats

these are the same tactics used by nazis

long before the first nazi said "lets kill some jews"
they were blaming and accusing jews (and intellectuals and socialists and gays and minorities) of "all the problems in germany....

they may not be actual nazis....
but neither is obama or hillary
or democrats (demoNAZIS)
or liberals (liberNAZIS)
or feminists (feminazis)

they may not be ACTUAL nazis

but they are using the same tactics

btw...
long after jews,gays, intellectuals, liberals, peace activists were being rounded up and eliminated in germany the german aryan conservative patriots, when presented with accusations that these things were happening, collectively denied it...
mocked it...

"that's ridiculous! we are not nazis! that isn't happening...."

but he advocates hatred and defends violence against liberals and dmeocrats (please don't bother asking for proof....the proof is out there, he says these things...it's documented....it's in his books...I've heard him on his program)

if it is ridiculous to call limbaugh a nazi then why is limbaugh allowed to call feminists "feminazis?"

if it is ridiculous to call limbaugh a nazi then why do so many conservatives call hillary and obama "nazis"?

I've never heard obama or hillary say that killing some conservatives would be a good idea...

but limbaugh said it....

he said it when democrats had their last convention in chicago (hoping that the chicago police would "finish the job"

all lies
all fear mongering

coulter said her biggest regret about 9/11 is that the terrorists did BOT kill everyone at the new york times

just like limbaugh...

THAT is a nazi tactic

liberals hate god
liberals hate America
liberals hate freedom

they were blaming and accusing jews (and intellectuals and socialists and gays and minorities) of "all the problems in germany....

or democrats (demoNAZIS)
or liberals (liberNAZIS)
or feminists (feminazis)

btw...
long after jews,gays, intellectuals, liberals, peace activists were being rounded up and eliminated in germany the german aryan conservative patriots, when presented with accusations that these things were happening, collectively denied it...
mocked it...

Care to show me an example of Rush pushing hatred? Give the souce where rush said liberals should be killed.

but limbaugh said it....

all lies
all fear mongering

just like limbaugh...

THAT is a nazi tactic

liberals hate god
liberals hate America
liberals hate freedom

or democrats (demoNAZIS)
or liberals (liberNAZIS)
or feminists (feminazis)

btw...
mocked it...

Lord, but that is one dumbass post.

You are aware, are you not, that Rush is not actually a politician. In order to be taken seriously, you need to compare like for like. So, given that Rush is a talk show shithead, compare him to left wing talk show shitheads and, hey presto, you can match him idiotic rant for idiotic rant.

Now, if you do want to start talking about politicians comparing others to Nazis, etc.... then you can find individual assholes in both parties to balance out stupid fucking comment for stupid fucking comment.

So.

Your point would be?

Yea, there isn't one.

Thanks for playing. Please insert one quarter to play again.

How about truthful

but limbaugh said it....

all lies
all fear mongering

just like limbaugh...

THAT is a nazi tactic

liberals hate god
liberals hate America
liberals hate freedom

or democrats (demoNAZIS)
or liberals (liberNAZIS)
or feminists (feminazis)

btw...
mocked it...

Lord, but that is one dumbass post.

You are aware, are you not, that Rush is not actually a politician. In order to be taken seriously, you need to compare like for like. So, given that Rush is a talk show shithead, compare him to left wing talk show shitheads and, hey presto, you can match him idiotic rant for idiotic rant.

Now, if you do want to start talking about politicians comparing others to Nazis, etc.... then you can find individual assholes in both parties to balance out stupid fucking comment for stupid fucking comment.

So.

Your point would be?

Yea, there isn't one.

Thanks for playing. Please insert one quarter to play again.

"Lord, but that is one dumbass post. "

I'm truly sorry that you are not polite enough to behave in a civil manner.

I stand by what I said.

and you insulting me does not change my opinion of either beck, limbaugh, coulter or people like you.

"You are aware, are you not, that Rush is not actually a politician."

Yes
I wonder if conservatives and republicans are awaare of that?

limbaugh was applauded by the national review for the great work he ha done in helping get republicans elected

the freshmen republicans honored him in 94 for his great work in helping toget him elected

g. bush the first honored him with a night in the lincoln bedroom for his great work in helping to get him elected....

during WWII there were numerous radio personalities (not politicians?) who were great promoters of hitler and naziism...

do you think they were not guilty of crimes against humanity?
simply because they were NOT politicians?

" In order to be taken seriously, you need to compare like for like."

then why do so many conservatives/republicans take him seriously?
besides the average joe republican/conservative let us not forget how seriously national review, the freshmen republicans an dg bush took him

" So, given that Rush is a talk show shithead, compare him to left wing talk show shitheads and, hey presto, you can match him idiotic rant for idiotic rant. "

absolutely!

I agree!

anyone on the left who behaves the same way is guilty of the same crimes!

all those leftists who kept calling gbush a nazi were WRONG and APPALLING!

I am firmly against THAT type of tactic from BOTH sides!

I only wish that you were, too.

"Now, if you do want to start talking about politicians comparing others to Nazis, etc.... then you can find individual assholes in both parties to balance out stupid fucking comment for stupid fucking comment.

So.

Your point would be?"

That would be my point.

I, unlike you, do NOT defend tha type of speech from either side

and I, unlike you, will not resort to personal attacks and insults

"Yea, there isn't one. "

Yes. I made the point.
I have a feeling that you may be such a biased partisan for 1 side that you are unable to see the defects of such vitriolic hate speech.

sad...

that was one of the problems with so many germans...

they denied reality
and the holocaust happened

I denounce ALL such hate speech from the left

you defend it from the right

btw...
when the war was over
and everyone found out the truth...

the german people (lied)....said..."we didn't know!"

they knew...

they just denied reality

How about truthful

but limbaugh said it....

all lies
all fear mongering

just like limbaugh...

THAT is a nazi tactic

liberals hate god
liberals hate America
liberals hate freedom

or democrats (demoNAZIS)
or liberals (liberNAZIS)
or feminists (feminazis)

btw...
mocked it...

Care to show me an example of Rush pushing hatred? Give the souce where rush said liberals should be killed.

"I'll tell you who to hate..liberals...liberals are the enemy of America....we are at war with liberals...in war it is ok to hate your enemies....in war it is ok to kill your enemies...."

to the freshmen repubs "leave only SOME liberals left alive...to use as examples to show our children..."

on his radio program during the last democratic convention in chicago.."let's hope the chicago police finish the job"

(referring to the last time the democrats had a convention in chicago and the police used clubs to beat some demonstrators)

Deaf Dumb and blind boy
Ain't quite so bad.

Ten years old
In simplicity.

A vague haze of delerium
creeps up on me.
Glittering gown

And nothing to see.

Transmit all they know.
That he is your leader
And he is your guide

Liberalism is not for individualism nothing you have posted shows that rush is anything but a good American.
Liberalism is the only place where a person can be an individual. CON$ervoFascism groups everyone into one of two groups. And no one on Earth hates America, and especially the American people, more than Stuttering Limptard, not even the terrorists.

YouTube - The Who - Amazing Journey

Deaf Dumb and blind boy
Ain't quite so bad.

Ten years old
In simplicity.

A vague haze of delerium
creeps up on me.
Glittering gown

And nothing to see.

Transmit all they know.
That he is your leader
And he is your guide

Liberalism is the only place where a person can be an individual. CON$ervoFascism groups everyone into one of two groups. And no one on Earth hates America, and especially the American people, more than Stuttering Limptard, not even the terrorists.

Are you saying that yoiu are a liberal? If so do you support what obama and the federal government is doing?

but limbaugh said it....

all lies
all fear mongering

just like limbaugh...

THAT is a nazi tactic

liberals hate god
liberals hate America
liberals hate freedom

or democrats (demoNAZIS)
or liberals (liberNAZIS)
or feminists (feminazis)

btw...
mocked it...

"I'll tell you who to hate..liberals...liberals are the enemy of America....we are at war with liberals...in war it is ok to hate your enemies....in war it is ok to kill your enemies...."

to the freshmen repubs "leave only SOME liberals left alive...to use as examples to show our children..."

on his radio program during the last democratic convention in chicago.."let's hope the chicago police finish the job"

(referring to the last time the democrats had a convention in chicago and the police used clubs to beat some demonstrators)

Political war moron, go out an vote the democrats out of power type of action not get your guns and blow their fucking heads off. Are you that stupid to think he meant it any other way?

Are you saying that yoiu are a liberal? If so do you support what obama and the federal government is doing?

what they are doing?

could you be more specific?

just exactly what do you believe they are doing?

what they are doing?

could you be more specific?

just exactly what do you believe they are doing?

Excuse me while I laugh.:lol::lol::lol::rofl:
Where have you been the past almost two years?

Political war moron, go out an vote the democrats out of power type of action not get your guns and blow their fucking heads off. Are you that stupid to think he meant it any other way?

I'm smart enough to know that this type of speech (hate speech, EXTREME hate speech) leads to violence.

I have no doubt that if you heard this exact type of speech coming from liberals you would be smart enough to understand it to.

I'm smart enough to know that this type of speech (hate speech, EXTREME hate speech) leads to violence.

I have no doubt that if you heard this exact type of speech coming from liberals you would be smart enough to understand it to.

Everytime obama gets on TV he gives a hate speech.

Forum List

Back