LImbaugh and Chris Wallace have a little spat

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Fox’s mortifying Limbaugh spat: Titans of GOP clash over government shutdown

Rush comes to Fox to trash Obama and push a government shutdown -- and Chris Wallace (meekly) challenges him
Joan Walsh Follow

Read the rest at the link. In an ugly way, its actually very funny. As usual, lushbo makes up in noise what he lacks in thoughtful commentary.

I used to listen to Huckabee's program regularly and he used to have the best segment on the planet every Friday with Chris Wallace. Cripes they were awesome together and totally hysterically funny.

Wallace is a fabulous interviewer and never meek. EVAH!!!

And it was a major score for Chris to get Rush to come on.

I've only heard portions and read the transcript. I would have loved to have seen the interview.

it was a good interview TINY DANCER and its my opinion that Rush put Wallace in his place .

“The two most powerful institutions of the modern Republican Party clashed Sunday, over the politics of immigration and, specifically, using a government shutdown to block President Obama’s executive action on deportation.”

Limbaugh representing the reckless, irresponsible faction of the GOP with zero interest in sound governance seeking only to perpetuate conflict and controversy for some perceived partisan gain, and Wallace representing the weak, feckless faction of the party lacking the courage to stand up to the reckless, irresponsible stupidity the Limbaugh faction advocates.

I didn't know they were "Titans of the Republican Party".

Does this mean any Democrat with a radio show is a "Titan" as well?

Calling Rush a titan of the GOP points out the utter ignorance of the author.

I can't recall the last time I heard Rush say anything positive about the Republican party or many so-called Republican leaders in Washington either. His comments Sunday were a perfect example. Republicans lost the PR battle of the last shutdown, but won the war in the November elections, so screw the next PR battle if they shut it down again. And if they do it'll give Barry the excuse to shut down the WWII memorial again to show everyone how mad he is about it.

Calling Rush a titan of the GOP points out the utter ignorance of the author.

I can't recall the last time I heard Rush say anything positive about the Republican party or many so-called Republican leaders in Washington either. His comments Sunday were a perfect example. Republicans lost the PR battle of the last shutdown, but won the war in the November elections, so screw the next PR battle if they shut it down again. And if they do it'll give Barry the excuse to shut down the WWII memorial again to show everyone how mad he is about it.

Liberals never listen to our talkers so they create fairy tale personas for them to fuel their narratives.

Rush keeps Republican reps feet to the fire on a consistent basis and he shows no mercy. He calls a spade a spade.

And if progressives think Rush is tough on the GOP it means they've never ever listened to Levin.

:)

“The two most powerful institutions of the modern Republican Party clashed Sunday, over the politics of immigration and, specifically, using a government shutdown to block President Obama’s executive action on deportation.”

Limbaugh representing the reckless, irresponsible faction of the GOP with zero interest in sound governance seeking only to perpetuate conflict and controversy for some perceived partisan gain, and Wallace representing the weak, feckless faction of the party lacking the courage to stand up to the reckless, irresponsible stupidity the Limbaugh faction advocates.

OMG!

Somebody cloned Jammie-Jake!

If Rush Limbaugh and Chris Wallace are seen by the left as "the most powerful institutions in the republican party" what is the left wing equivalent? The Comedy channel's Jon Stewart and Media Matters George Soros?

Still, Rush Limbaugh is right, Salon knows that, so they must spin a story.

The Republican leadership is the problem, we need Conservatives, not Republicans, Salon does not like that message, Salon knows that Rush Limbaugh is right.

Conservatives are the solution, as reported on Rush's show. Salon is afraid of the simple truth.

And it was a major score for Chris to get Rush to come on.

Why would it be a "major score'? Limbaugh's ratings are on the decline and he's becoming less relevant to the debate every day.
Well Joey...you are wrong again.

After nearly 30 years, Rush is still number one.
The Top Talk Radio Audiences TALKERS.COM

and if he were irrelevant, as you say, why would one of the top news programs have him on?

I do not care for Rush much, but he is much better than any of those on the left.

At one time, Limbaugh claimed an audience of 20 million. Now he's down to about 12. It's probably less than that.

Rush Limbaugh 8217 s Ratings Are In a State Of Complete Collapse

Rush Limbaugh’s claim to radio fame has always been that he is a right wing talker who brings big ratings to major markets in blue states, but this isn’t the case anymore. Since he moved to Clear Channel his ratings in the nation’s two largest markets have nosedived. Rush Limbaugh went from having the number one talk show in Los Angeles to falling down to 37th place in the ratings. In New York, Limbaugh has dropped from fifth in the city to 22nd. His audience is now so small in both markets that he is being outdrawn by Spanish language stations and NPR.

At one time, Limbaugh claimed an audience of 20 million. Now he's down to about 12. It's probably less than that.
He was a lone voice crying in the wilderness when he started. Thanks to him, the road was paved and there are a great many conservative radio hosts these days. Which is probably the real reason libs hate him so much.

He was a lone voice crying in the wilderness when he started. Thanks to him, the road was paved and there are a great many conservative radio hosts these days. Which is probably the real reason libs hate him so much.

Well, no, we hate him because between mocking Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's and calling Sandra Fluke vile names, he's really lowered the level of political discourse in this country.

The fact that you have Levin and Beck trying to out-crazy him is not a good thing.

Well, no, we hate him because between mocking Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's and calling Sandra Fluke vile names, he's really lowered the level of political discourse in this country.

The fact that you have Levin and Beck trying to out-crazy him is not a good thing.
But libs made fun of his weight and even still do, even though he's 90lbs lighter. So your phony outrage is laughable. Fluke deserved a LOT more than she got, I don't want to pay for her sex life. You pay for it if it bothers you.

Forum List

Back