Report exposes ineptitude of Bush-era torture program

Christ, give it a rest will you. Every Friday night 10,000 leather boys congregate on Castro Street, who know more about S&M than every torture institution of the 20th century. They don't dress like Nazis because it's camp. Those are their 24 hour a day work clothes.

I want it to be known that I'm in total favor of torture by castration for every muslim terrorist. I'm also in favor of executing them all. While were at it burn their bodies alive with the expanded use of the napalm bomb. I won't even have to think twice.

Christ, give it a rest will you. Every Friday night 10,000 leather boys congregate on Castro Street, who know more about S&M than every torture institution of the 20th century. They don't dress like Nazis because it's camp. Those are their 24 hour a day work clothes.
10,000? Oh my ... you go there a lot?

10,000? Oh my ... you go there a lot?

Born and raised there, worked in Silicon Valley most of my life. Queer "culture" is an inevitable exposure when every other person you bump into on the streets for 40 years is heading for the closest NAMBLA meeting.

how nice, now maybe they can release a report on the ineptitude of the Obama Presidency next?

naaa, Democrats would NEVER do that. how nice of the timing eh folks. take a good LOOK at the Democrat party they don't care how they play with YOUR LIVES

SNIP:
Maybe it’s time for the “torture report”
posted at 12:41 pm on December 9, 2014 by Jazz Shaw
  • 570 SHARES
Diane Feinstein clearly made the decision that she wanted to toss a grenade into the room as she leaves her chair heading the Intelligence Committee by releasing the so called “torture report.” It’s going to take the media a long time to sort through hundreds of pages of material which comprise only the executive summary of the 6,000 page document, but the highlights are predictable.

The GOP is essentially calling the findings fiction, while the Democrats want it flushed out into the press. Whether they are looking to swamp the Gruber testimony (as Noah posited last night) or just want one last shot at George W. Bush, the result will be the same.

Trouble is coming, but it may be a bandage we need to rip off once and for all and get it over with.
No matter the outcome, it’s clear that the CIA is being played for a political pawn here.
In one ear they hear the public, the media and members of Congress raising alarms about the terrorist threat from the Islamic State: Do something! Do it now! Why didn’t you do something sooner? Politicians from both sides of the aisle are saying that the militant group is an enormous challenge and must be prevented from bringing its brutality to America’s shores. The president assures us that the United States will “degrade and ultimately destroy” these terrorists, while the vice president doubles down and says we will follow the Islamic State to “the gates of hell.”
But shouting in CIA officers’ other ear are people such as Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) regarding the 500-page summary of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on the agency’s interrogation efforts, which is expected to be released next week. The report’s leaked conclusion, which has been reported on widely, that the interrogation program brought no intelligence value is an egregious falsehood; it’s a dishonest attempt to rewrite history. I’m bemused that the Senate could devote so many resources to studying the interrogation program and yet never once speak to any of the key people involved in it, including the guy who ran it (that would be me).

The question of whether or not this will cause additional danger to American interests around the globe seems cut and dried. It’s an obvious risk which Feinstein should have taken into account.

But I will agree with her to a point on one aspect of it: enemies of the United States are in a constant state of outrage against us every day. If they are going to be stirred to more violence, it would have happened sooner or later anyway. Perhaps having it come when we are on high alert and standing guard after the release of the report will save a bit of damage.

ALL of it here:
Maybe it 8217 s time for the 8220 torture report 8221 Hot Air

Hey look, I found a REPORT on how Obama and Diane Feinsteins party is doing

snip;

USA Today/Pew Poll Finds Majority of Americans Now Disapprove Of Obama’s Handling of Race Relations…
obama2-550x360.jpg

I’m sure palling around with Al Sharpton isn’t helping.

Via USA Today:

[A]ssessments on how President Obama, the first African American elected to the White House, is handling race relations have soured a bit. In a poll in August, before the two police incidents, Americans approved of how he was doing on race issues, 48%-42%. Now his disapproval rating on that issue has jumped by 10 points, to 50% disapprove, 40% approve.

Obama’s approval on handling race relations had dropped among whites to 33% from 42%. It also has dropped by double digits among blacks, although the small sample sizes make it hard to be precise.

ALL of it here:
USA Today Pew Poll Finds Majority of Americans Now Disapprove Of Obama 8217 s Handling of Race Relations 8230 Weasel Zippers

LOL, he say Rachel Maddcow has some very thorough coverage

I suppose so if you like being LIED TO

that witch wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the ass. She's just one stinking progressive that is helping TEAR THIS COUNTRY APART along with people like the sheep in the Democrat party

A few points on the CIA "Torture Report."

I won't call it a political slam, but one might note that it was published by a Democrat committee and it is mainly critical of a Republican Administration. Whatever.

And yet it is consistent with the Left's constant campaign to rewrite history in their favor.

Recall the time after 9-11-01. Every crazy Muslim fanatic in the world was elated about the attack, and most of them dreamed about doing something similar. Congress passed the Patriot Act which, in gross terms, gave federal agencies the "right" to do whatever was necessary to find and prosecute (or worse) anyone connected with 9-11, and to thwart the thousands of terrorist conspiracies to attack the U.S. and its interests that were undoubtedly going on around the world.

And guess what? We SUCCEEDED beyond our most optimistic hopes! No significant terrorist attacks on American soil for more than a decade, and still counting.

When the "torture" issues were raised, the only people hyperventilating were the usual suspects, the pinko Leftists in Congress and the media. And John McCain, of course. But AMERICA said, "If you have to torture the bastards, so be it!"

And it was difficult to get to excited about "water-boarding" when our enemies were beheading innocent bystanders on television. THAT's torture. "Is it even torture when the person is not harmed?"

So now, after the battle has been won against the Islamic terrorists (w/r/t American attacks), the Left wants to go back and rewrite the history of the first decade, and say OH, THE THREAT WASN'T REALLY THAT BAD, AND THE CIA OVER-REACTED TO IT.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Bullshit!

And to anyone who makes the ridiculous claim that "torture doesn't work," I presume that you are too stupid to consider a cogent argument, but consider: EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. Some people can withstand physical torture, some people will make shit up to make it stop, and some people will reveal the truth after torture - or even the threat of torture. And any competent interrogator will figure out which type of person he is dealing with in a fairly short time. Our military interrogators have more than a hundred years of experience in this very area, and all of that experience is known to the CIA, many of whose interrogators are ex-military. To say that "torture doesn't work," as a blanket statement, is truly idiotic.

We have damn more important things to worry over than some old shit about Booooooooooooooooooooossh

give us a frikken break

Forum List

Back