LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Harry Truman "started" this shit, you know full well. So? Let's end it NOW! Immigrate Legaly or shut the hell up. No excuses, nada tomata. NONE.

94% WHITES SUPPORT AMNESTY.
78% Hispanic support amnesty?

Rick’s list, CNN

But the majority of whites support SB1070. How can they support amnesty and SB1070 and when it means enforcement and deportation and Immigration Refrom means they get to stay.? Rick CNN poll lies.
They left Mexico after 20 years or more so why can’t the leave U.S. after 20 years? BOS.

Are those "hispanic" whites?

MARIA SALAZAR IS LIAR

So said Ana Maria Salazar, deputy assistant secretary of defense for drug enforcement policy and support and is a liar. “I was born and raised in Tucson and when I go back for a visit, I have been stopped many times for nothing” I do no believe her because she would have been screaming “racial profiling” all across this country and she hasn’t. Obama started this lie and it has taken off like a wild fire. Officers, even in Tucson do not stop people for nothing just because they look illegal. Mexican steal and lie. They steal from ranchers on the border and they continue after they are here.

I'm related to some LEO's in the Tucson area. They spend their time, hard to believe as it is, actually trying to prevent and solve crimes. That's instead of harassing people and such.

MARIA SALAZAR IS LIAR[/B
So said Ana Maria Salazar, deputy assistant secretary of defense for drug enforcement policy and support and is a liar. “I was born and raised in Tucson and when I go back for a visit, I have been stopped many times for nothing” I do no believe her because she would have been screaming “racial profiling” all across this country and she hasn’t. Obama started this lie and it has taken off like a wild fire. Officers, even in Tucson do not stop people for nothing just because they look illegal. Mexican steal and lie. They steal from ranchers on the border and they continue after they are here.

Of course she is a liar! Everybody know it. I would not doubt it if one of the spanish media stations did not put her up to this. They are running scared that their base will be banished from the USA. I was born, raised educated in Tucson AZ and I go there many times a year to visit family and I have NEVER been stopped or harrassed!!! SHE IS LYING!

Rick’s list, CNN

But the majority of whites support SB1070. How can they support amnesty and SB1070 and when it means enforcement and deportation and Immigration Refrom means they get to stay.? Rick CNN poll lies.
They left Mexico after 20 years or more so why can’t the leave U.S. after 20 years? BOS.

Rick SANCHEZ tweaks the numbers. That is a blatant lie! He confuses amnesty with legalization - two different things. Amnesty was what Reagan gave them in 1986 - that will NEVER happen again. It was a mistake then; it would be a greater mistake now.

I'd like to see the questions. Did they use the word "amnesty" or "reform"?

The words were Path to Citizenship. Immigration Reformi is path to citizenship and that is just another word for amnesty. Any way you put it they get to stay legally and that's all most or them want. Immigration Reform is a joke if there is no enforcement and border security.

Rick’s list, CNN

Rick SANCHEZ tweaks the numbers. That is a blatant lie! He confuses amnesty with legalization - two different things. Amnesty was what Reagan gave them in 1986 - that will NEVER happen again. It was a mistake then; it would be a greater mistake now.

Call it whatever you want, anmesty, path to citizenship or legalization, it still mean the same thing. They get to stay here legally. and things go on as usual. Immigration Reform will not stop gangs, crime, drug dealing and human smuggling, will not secure the border or stop supply of cheap labor,

Last edited:
angelhair. I was raised in Eloy, Pinal county and have two brothers in Tucson and they tell me how bad the drug problem is and they both carry guns and have bars on their door and windows and still they took the swamp cooler of the top of the house and went in and stole items. There are two drug houses on my brother's street and drug related killings daily. 60 years ago illegal aliens crime and drugs was a problem in Pinal County.

Harry Truman "started" this shit, you know full well. So? Let's end it NOW! Immigrate Legaly or shut the hell up. No excuses, nada tomata. NONE.

Obama started the lie about being stopped going to the ice cream parlor if you are Hispanic looking and asked to show proof for citizenship. Idid not say the started illegal immigration.:cuckoo:

Rick’s list, CNN

I don't believe it.

Is'nt she the same one that was saying that there is no need for Border Patrol Agents? And was compareing them to the KKK?

Last edited:
I posted something along these lines in another thread, but, if Ms. Salazer would take time to read SB-1070 she would see that even in the legislation racial profiling has been singled out as a punishable offense by an Officer. If she would bother she would also see the Federal Govt. has through it's secure communities program a database of Illiegal Aliens that it shares with over 30 plus state and local law enforement agencies. None of this matters however to someone who supports those who traffic in human beings and misery and would like nothing better than a wide open border where on a yearly basis you have people dying and AK-47 and RPG fire in the street of Tucson and Phoenix from rival drug cartels. So when people like Ms. Salazer run about speaking of such things it's easy in the end to see where they really stand, and I for one, do not support anyone who would stand on the side of human misery, if you do not support anything else about border control at the very least that should be a good enough reason to actually address the issue.

Obama-and-Illegal-Aliens.jpg

Judge scoffs at pre-emption argument in AZ lawsuitShare673posted at 10:55 am on July 23, 2010 by Ed Morrissey

It didn’t take long for federal judge Susan Bolton to zero in on the holes in the Obama administration’s argument in their lawsuit against Arizona and its new must-enforce policy on immigration violations. Bolton, a Democratic appointee, shot holes in the Department of Justice’s pre-emption argument immediately, and in a broader sense wondered why the federal government concerned itself at all over Arizona’s get-tough policy on illegal immigration:
Hot Air Judge scoffs at pre-emption argument in AZ lawsuit

APPEAL AND TAKE IT SUPREME. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS.

"You may have won the battle, but not the war…"[/I]

Last edited:
IMMIGRATION REFORM WILL NOT FIX ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

It will only make illegal aliens legal so there will not be any illegal aliens in this country. But it will not anything for immigration enforcement, supply of cheap labor, cost of health care for illegal, welfare, subsidized housing will not secure the border, stop drug and human smuggling, will not stop illegal alien from killing 25 Americans or raping 8 children a day, cost of incarceration, stop gang activity. With Immigration Reform the above problems will get bigger and cost more. Immigration Reform should mean enforcement at the work place and deportation by attrition only.
We need Immigration Reform for votes for democrats and unlimited supply of cheap labor for businesses which make big contributions to politicians.

Immigration Reform will make this a worthless piece of paper.
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrant less interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient.

Operation Community Shield
Operation Community Shield

Targeting Violent Transnational Street Gangs
Overview
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) recognizes that violent transnational criminal street gangs represent a threat to public safety in neighborhoods across the United States.
In 2005, under the auspices of the national gang enforcement initiative Operation Community Shield (OCS), ICE established itself as the lead federal agency in the
investigation of transnational criminal street gangs such as Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13).

SB 1070 Litigation: Declaration In Support of Arizona
By
Michael Cutler
Published: July 22, 2010
http://www.statebrief.com/briefblog/2010/07/22/sb-1070-litigation-declaration-in-support-of-arizona/

12. While the actual number of ICE Special Agents is classified, most estimates by what I consider to be reputable data sources put the number of ICE Special Agents at approximately 6,000 for the entire U.S. A substantial portion of these agents are tasked with enforcement of U.S. Customs law and not immigration enforcement. The President recently estimated the number of illegal aliens at 11,000,000 – other estimates are significantly higher. Government estimates place the number of illegal aliens who have entered through ports of entry but violated their terms of admission, at 4,500,000. According to a recent DHS report, it is estimated that there are only 272 ICE employees trying to track down these 4,500,000 immigration law violators. In any event, there are no more than 6,000 ICE agents responsible for the interior enforcement of federal immigration laws for the more than 11,000,000 illegal aliens that are in the United States. Thus, ICE cannot be successful in enforcing federal immigration law without the assistance of local law enforcement.13. Based on any estimate for the number of illegal aliens living in the U.S., it cannot be disputed that the federal government has failed to secure the borders of the U.S or to deter the continuing entry of illegal aliens.
14. The federal government’s failure to secure the border, combined with the federal government’s decision not to engage in substantial interior enforcement, has created an immigration policy that effectively creates a “finish line” at the border.

6,000 ICE agents nationwide is a joke on the American people and a tragedy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back