Lil Eminem...You Can Call Him Anything But a White Man

Bet this scumbag listens to rap and thinks he’s a “thug running from the po-po.” Should take him out and shoot his ass.
Va. Man Threw Toddler Into Creek During Pursuit, Police Say
kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

Looks white to me........... :dunno:

Bet this scumbag listens to rap and thinks he’s a “thug running from the po-po.” Should take him out and shoot his ass.
kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

That’s my point exactly. Fucker should know how to conduct himself as a white man. We have an example to set.

Yeah, and the sun rises in the west........

:rofl:
Nope...just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west...young white people must be taught the code of conduct and their duty as the example to our society.

kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

That’s my point exactly. Fucker should know how to conduct himself as a white man. We have an example to set.

Nope...just as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west...young white people must be taught the code of conduct and their duty as the example to our society.
Sooooooo, what fantasy planet do you live on?

Bet he wore his hat all fucked-up on his head and his underwear hanging out his pants.
You never stereotype........ ever........ :lmao:
Interesting in that the saggy pants routine was originally known as jailin'. This originated as a protest by black males against the disproportionate rate of young black male incarceration (as though they were jailed just because they were black and not because they disproportionately commit crime). You have your belt confiscated as you're locked up so you can't harm yourself or others with your belt. The result is your pants falling off.
Most youth who continue this trend have no idea of its origin. That makes white kids doing it look extra stupid.
The fun thing to do is keep a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup handy and squirt some into the exposed underwear of an unsuspecting jailin' youth so it looks like skid marks on his drawers.

kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

Young people works there bud... just say young people in general please

Bet he wore his hat all fucked-up on his head and his underwear hanging out his pants.
Interesting in that the saggy pants routine was originally known as jailin'. This originated as a protest by black males against the disproportionate rate of young black male incarceration (as though they were jailed just because they were black and not because they disproportionately commit crime). You have your belt confiscated as you're locked up so you can't harm yourself or others with your belt. The result is your pants falling off.
Most youth who continue this trend have no idea of its origin. That makes white kids doing it look extra stupid.
The fun thing to do is keep a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup handy and squirt some into the exposed underwear of an unsuspecting jailin' youth so it looks like skid marks on his drawers.
Right on the mark. The shitty drawers idea is great.

kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

Young people works there bud... just say young people in general please
Sorry no. You “work” or “works?” Hence my point. When white boys wanted to start being black it fucked-up our society.

kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

I don’t make stereotypes. They are built on history and conduct over time.

This young boy Looks like he's soon going to be somebody's bitch to me.
Hope it’s his black heroes.
If so, that boy is gonna need plenty of lard.
Preparation H too.

kyle+steven+sunday.jpg

I don’t make stereotypes. They are built on history and conduct over time.
The most pathetic thing about that is you actually believe it........... You don't get out much, do ya.........

Forum List

Back