Like The Stock Market- Pres. Trump Approval Ratings Climb 52% Approval

Thanks for the link. Good news.

Probably the result of his first speech to Congress where he actually looked presidential.

I am calling it the Sun, Moon and stars speech because that's what he promised everyone.

But remember BHO gave good pep rally speeches (yes we can!) all the time for 8 years as well.

Then finally the majority in most states (not NYS or Calif.) turned over the Government to the GOP in spades. No more hollow promises please.

We'll see where DJT goes from here in the polls.

The biggest poll he needs to worry about comes in November 2020.

Probably the result of his first speech to Congress where he actually looked presidential.

I am calling it the Sun, Moon and stars speech because that's what he promised everyone.

But remember BHO gave good pep rally speeches (yes we can!) all the time for 8 years as well.

Then finally the majority in most states (not NYS or Calif.) turned over the Government to the GOP in spades. No more hollow promises please.

Indeed. I am happy with his performance to date. He is swimming 180 degrees out from the Obama hanger on's. Much work to do in reversing Obama's divisive, anti- American agenda

-Geaux

Indeed. I am happy with his performance to date. He is swimming 180 degrees out from the Obama hanger on's. Much work to do in reversing Obama's divisive, anti- American agenda

-Geaux
Much work yes, but relatively easy to reverse all of BHO's admin orders.

The hard work will be to unite Ryan, McConnell, and himself and accomplish something legislatively.

DJT probably only has 2 good years to do anything because the Body Politic is fickle and may give the US House back to Nancy Pelosi in 2020. Especially if morons like Cruz keep rocking the boat.

Yep, the speech was solid. Surprised me a bit.

Interesting the stock market comment by Geaux. Can we assume Geaux would also give Obama credit for how much it rose during his presidency? Even more interesting, would Geaux continue to tie it to Trump if it goes down? Such is the way of partisan politics, a constant race to spin the good/bad towards/away from your team.

-Geaux
Much work yes, but relatively easy to reverse all of BHO's admin orders.

The hard work will be to unite Ryan, McConnell, and himself and accomplish something.

He has a host of accomplishments to date IMO. He is openly working harder than any POTUS in my lifetime.

Mr Tump is showing Obama what 'transparent' really means

-Geaux

He has a host of accomplishments to date IMO. He is openly working harder than any POTUS in my lifetime.

Mr Tump is showing Obama what 'transparent' really means

-Geaux
I know lawyers who are close to DJT who say he is inept and feeble and that his money made money for him.

I must credit him with being a political genius however.

First his TV reality show got him the attention of the working and middle class.

Then he bought the GOP nomination.

Finally the homespun voters across the midsection of the USA anointed him.

Now DJT simply needs to produce for them.

We'll see.

Carter had good intentions too, don't forget.

So did Reagan.

Yep, the speech was solid. Surprised me a bit.

Interesting the stock market comment by Geaux. Can we assume Geaux would also give Obama credit for how much it rose during his presidency? Even more interesting, would Geaux continue to tie it to Trump if it goes down? Such is the way of partisan politics, a constant race to spin the good/bad towards/away from your team.

This stock market move is unprecedented. It is moving as the market is pricing in Mr Trumps pro business agenda. The market went up under Obama due to 'free' money a result of a terrible economy.

BTW, I applaud Bill Clinton for my 401k surge during his tenure. And I never voted for him

-Geaux

This stock market move is unprecedented. It is moving as the market is pricing in Mr Trumps pro business agenda.
So I ask again, if it goes down are you still wiling to tie it to Trump, or is that only an association made when it goes up.

The market went up under Obama due to 'free' money a result of a terrible economy.
If this was true, wouldn't it have gone back down after QE ended in October 2014?

This stock market move is unprecedented. It is moving as the market is pricing in Mr Trumps pro business agenda.
So I ask again, if it goes down are you still wiling to tie it to Trump, or is that only an association made when it goes up.

The market went up under Obama due to 'free' money a result of a terrible economy.
If this was true, wouldn't it have gone back down after QE ended in October 2014?

A- Yes in part. The market never goes up forever. Now if POTUS does not deliver on what is being priced in, well, its down she goes

B. QE ended but rates stayed low. The FED could not raise them. Market liked that too

Now the market is handling the rate increases it appears as a result of a more prosperous economic outlook with increased GDP projections under Trump

-Geaux

Forum List

Back