LIKE A BOSS: Trump Tells Mexican Audience ‘We Will Talk About Who Pays for the Wall” Later (VIDEO)

What a strong leader of White European heritage he will be for America. Like a boss, Trump set the narrative to the Mexican president and the Mexican people how things will be under his administration. He is implementing the ' Art of the Deal' pertaining to his plan for a big new border wall.

LIKE A BOSS=> Trump Tells Mexican Audience 'We Will Talk About Who Pays for the Wall" Later (VIDEO)
. Trump spoke on the wall in terms of either physical in some areas or as a barrier of some kind in other areas. If people would listen to it all, they will understand that the talk about a barrier or wall or fence is just representative of having a border either with physical barriers, and enforcement with technology, patrols, drones, helicopters, I-9 enforcement or what ever it takes. That was the significance of Trump's addressing the issue during the campaign, and during his meeting with the President of Mexico. One thing Trump needs to do, is not allow people to put words in his mouth, or get him to make statements that they want him to make, and then try and hang him with those statements later on.

In other words --- the word "wall " was "sarcasm".

Poster please. :rolleyes:

do we want a "boss" or a leader?.....this country is not a company of trumps....if elected he will not be my boss....
We'll get both a 'boss' and 'leader' with Trump.
the president aint our boss steve.....remember who works for who....
. All depends on who your talking to, because some people need guidance from a leader, boss, manager, CEO or what ever it is in which they relate to in their lives. As long as they benefit from a leader like Trump, who cares what they call him or think of him in terms of his style of leadership right ?

What a strong leader of White European heritage he will be for America. Like a boss, Trump set the narrative to the Mexican president and the Mexican people how things will be under his administration. He is implementing the ' Art of the Deal' pertaining to his plan for a big new border wall.

LIKE A BOSS=> Trump Tells Mexican Audience 'We Will Talk About Who Pays for the Wall" Later (VIDEO)
. Trump spoke on the wall in terms of either physical in some areas or as a barrier of some kind in other areas. If people would listen to it all, they will understand that the talk about a barrier or wall or fence is just representative of having a border either with physical barriers, and enforcement with technology, patrols, drones, helicopters, I-9 enforcement or what ever it takes. That was the significance of Trump's addressing the issue during the campaign, and during his meeting with the President of Mexico. One thing Trump needs to do, is not allow people to put words in his mouth, or get him to make statements that they want him to make, and then try and hang him with those statements later on.

No the Wall is symbolic of the word enforcement.. period. How ever it gets done is what is needed, so don't get hung up on the word wall itself, but instead look at the many different ways to deploy a wall be it through physical enforcement, barrier enforcement, border patrol enforcement, and best of all the untying of the hands of those who will do the right thing. No more idiocy on the border, and it's time to support our border patrol, and it's time to build a wall where it is needed, a fence where needed, drones where needed etc.

No the Wall is symbolic of the word enforcement.. period. How ever it gets done is what is needed, so don't get hung up on the word wall itself, but instead look at the many different ways to deploy a wall be it through physical enforcement, barrier enforcement, border patrol enforcement, and best of all the untying of the hands of those who will do the right thing. No more idiocy on the border, and it's time to support our border patrol, and it's time to build a wall where it is needed, a fence where needed, drones where needed etc.

"Symbolic" :rofl:

Roll tape.

"I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I'll build them very inexpensively." --- Dumball J. Rump

Why don't you tell the class how a "symbolic" wall gets built "inexpensively"?

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

"Symbolic" :rofl:

Roll tape.

"I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I'll build them very inexpensively." --- Dumball J. Rump

Why don't you tell the class how a "symbolic" wall gets built "inexpensively"?
. Again what ever type of wall is deployed as a strategy, it can be expensive in some areas, and reasonable in other areas, but the greatest deployment is just plain ole enforcement. Don't get so hung up on the aspects of it all, and listen to what Trump had to say about it today. That should straighten out what he was thinking when he began the border issue from the start, just as well with the radical foriegner issues as well.

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...
. Hearsay, where as how about focusing on what the two said today for you to hear ? Why go on hearsay ?

. Hearsay, where as how about focusing on what the two said today for you to hear ? Why go on hearsay ?

Yep, hearsay - straight out of Mexico from officials who were in the meeting.

Your post is a lie. The Mexican president and Trump never discussed payment of the Wall. It was covered in the Press conference by Trump and the Mexican president standing next to him did not disagree with Trumps confirmation.

Yep, hearsay - straight out of Mexico from officials who were in the meeting.
No audio= no confirmation it happened. Conclusion------pure hearsay by anti-Trump press trying to inflict damage to a very praised successful meeting between Trump and the Mexican president.

do we want a "boss" or a leader?.....this country is not a company of trumps....if elected he will not be my boss....
We'll get both a 'boss' and 'leader' with Trump.

We'll get both a 'loser' and a 'fraud' with Trump.
The media is reporting Trump's visit a success and are ridiculing Hillary for not holding a press conference since December 2015 and not acting presidential like Trump. It is Hillary who is the fraudulent criminal and losing.

Forum List

Back