LIGO Detects Fierce Collision of Neutron Stars for the First Time

re
From having an ever more detailed understanding of the nature of our universe? Oh, I don't know; use your imagination. ;)
So, nothing.

nothing but more debt to pay for some other peoples useless hobby
Well, for starters, learning about gravity waves helps us refine the theory of relativity, which you are completely dependent upon to share your deep insights on the internet.
From having an ever more detailed understanding of the nature of our universe? Oh, I don't know; use your imagination. ;)
So, nothing.

Well, for starters, learning about gravity waves helps us refine the theory of relativity, which you are completely dependent upon to share your deep insights on the internet.
really?

you have proof of that?

and I'm asking for proof, not someone else opinion.
I do, and thanks for asking!
link it up.
Nah, you're a grown man. You can look it up yourself.

re
So, nothing.

So, nothing.

really?

you have proof of that?

link it up.
you post something you think is true, you have to back it up with links.

or I'll know you're a liar.

re
really?

you have proof of that?

link it up.

No, I dont have to back up general knowledge with links. And nobody cares whether or not you believe me.

re
really?

you have proof of that?

link it up.

No, I dont have to back up general knowledge with links. And nobody cares whether or not you believe me.
Liars are dismissed and considered to be habitual liars.

good day

link it up.

Liars are dismissed and considered to be habitual liars.

good day
See you later! And make sure you continue to enjoy the benefits of our scientific theories, as you whine about them on the internet.

A typical 'Conservative' will whine and yap about things with zero knowledge concerning them. And then demand that you supply all the information. Then claim that the scientists are liars. LOL Stupid fucks all.

Forum List

Back