Life in the USA Poll

Which of the following do you feel is MORE likely to happen? Even fractionally more.

• A Civil War in Iraq

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • A large monkey might crawl out of your arse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A small monkey might crawl out of your arse

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A bag of walnuts falling out of your arse after the monkey climbs out

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Please answer the poll question. Please don't goof - Answer which possiblity has the greatest chance of happening. Use reason here. If one option has a .00000001 % chance, and another a .000001% chance, that's fine.

I'll make a point. I promise.

I'm not certain what your point will be, but I can say with 100% certainty that there will be NOTHING crawling from my arse. :shocked: :eek: :cry:

dmp said:
Read the WHOLE question...

"falling out of your arse after the monkey climbs out"
Well I mean sheesh, if you're going to go back and change poll options after the fact... :rolleyes:

GotZoom said:
It really depends if I have been drinking tequila or not.

Now we know that GotZoom puts monkeys up his ass when he drinks tequila. :eek2:

TMI... really. :cheers2:

misterblu said:
Now we know that GotZoom puts monkeys up his ass when he drinks tequila. :eek2:

TMI... really. :cheers2:

I was at this bar in the Phillippines one time...not drinking...where this girl...

Never mind.

GotZoom said:
I was at this bar in the Phillippines one time...not drinking...where this girl...

Never mind.
Hey I was in that same bar once!

Since I didn't like the options in your poll, I refuse to vote, though I suspect your poll is worded much like the polls the MSM uses to rate the current administration. I dont vote in those either.

CSM said:
Hey I was in that same bar once!

Since I didn't like the options in your poll, I refuse to vote, though I suspect your poll is worded much like the polls the MSM uses to rate the current administration. I dont vote in those either.

You got it.

My Point Follows:

12 April 2006 -

Results of Poll shows MORE USMB members feel a civil war in Iraq is possible.

Recent polling shows americans feel a civil war in iraq is likely. 4 in 5 responded indicating their belief that a Civil War within Iraq is the MOST probable outcome. Devistating news for the Bush Administration, which continues to deny what so many already know...

You know those plastic monkeys that you link together and hang from a table or something? There's a chance I might eat one sometime and it'll "crawl" out of my arse.

I think we've gotten ourself into a real frickin' mess in Iraq. The middle east has been in termoil for a couple thousand years, and for us to think we can just go over there, right in the middle of it, and carve out some kind of peaceful utopia is dumber than a sack of dirt.

I don't believe there ever will be a GOOD time to pull out of Iraq. We're just going to have to get sick of being there, say after twenty or so years of our troops being used as snipper targets and bomb fodder.

Pale Rider said:
I think we've gotten ourself into a real frickin' mess in Iraq. The middle east has been in termoil for a couple thousand years, and for us to think we can just go over there, right in the middle of it, and carve out some kind of peaceful utopia is dumber than a sack of dirt.

I don't believe there ever will be a GOOD time to pull out of Iraq. We're just going to have to get sick of being there, say after twenty or so years of our troops being used as snipper targets and bomb fodder.

A mess perhaps, but a mistake?

Semper Fi said:
A mess perhaps, but a mistake?

I didn't say mistake... but it's a tough call. I just think that no matter how long we stay there, they'll still be blowing each other up and killing each other even after we leave. We're not going to change that. So why are we staying? How LONG should we stay? This is costing us, "you and me", lots and lots of money.

Forum List

Back