Life in Japan

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021

The following is just a small sample of the innovations.. I am also partial to the square watermelons.

Simple Way to Save Water
Taking the whole idea of 2 for 1 to an entirely new level, Japan has created the toilet sink. After using the bathroom you can simply wash your hands on the sink attached to the top of the toilet. The excess water that runs off from your hand washing is then saved and used for the next time the user flushes. This is a perfect way to reuse and eliminate water waste.

The following is just a small sample of the innovations.. I am also partial to the square watermelons.

Simple Way to Save Water
Taking the whole idea of 2 for 1 to an entirely new level, Japan has created the toilet sink. After using the bathroom you can simply wash your hands on the sink attached to the top of the toilet. The excess water that runs off from your hand washing is then saved and used for the next time the user flushes. This is a perfect way to reuse and eliminate water waste.
They have to find unique ways of conservation and of doing other things.
They are one of the most crowded countries in the world. You are literally packing them in like sardines in places.

When I think of Japan, I remember what one observer once said: "You can safely walk down the street at midnight."

What a contrast to this country where you are not safe on the sidewalks even at lunch time!!! And forget about public transportation!!!

The Japanese (at least in public) act in a civilized manner, unlike so many individuals in this nation.

Japanese are weird to the point of being retarded. It probably has something to do with the fact we nuked them.

1695557769155.png

Simple Way to Save Water
The bus driver continuing to work, but not collecting fares is the perfect way to drive home a point to the employer while keeping the good wishes of the public.

Lefties, remember that the next time you want to block a road.

That toilet/sink combo has been around in Japan for a while. A shame it never caught on here in the US. It's a great idea.

When I think of Japan, I remember what one observer once said: "You can safely walk down the street at midnight."

What a contrast to this country where you are not safe on the sidewalks even at lunch time!!! And forget about public transportation!!!

The Japanese (at least in public) act in a civilized manner, unlike so many individuals in this nation.

Island country with closed borders. Not 30 million Black and 50 million Brown with a high rate of Criminal behavior Running the streets in complete freedom.

Island country with closed borders. Not 30 million Black and 50 million Brown with a high rate of Criminal behavior Running the streets in complete freedom.
Some (most?) liberal Americans really, really, really believe that the demographic composition of this nation makes no difference whatsoever.

Maybe they are right.

Those Americans living in this nation in the next century (or earlier) will find out.

Why are the Japanese peeing on their hands in the first place? ... I understand peeing on the toilet seat, why I keep my hands out of the way ... sheesh ...

Forum List

Back