Life, As It Were

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Life's short.jpg

This is the defense mechanism of the guilty. You are supposed to think the poster never argues, certainly not with strangers,doesn't care about politics and doesn't use the Internet.

I'll bet Nan's Margritte orginal all of those are false!!!
TAKERS ??

Here is a poor, pathetic woman Libby von H with no sense of humor, who no doubt lives alone because she acts like she hates all men, particularly strong, successful, happy men.
Perhaps she meant to write "Magritte" but she failed to do even that.

Last edited:
Here is a poor, pathetic woman Libby von H with no sense of humor, who no doubt lives alone because she acts like she hates all men, particularly strong, successful, happy men.
Perhaps she meant to write "Magritte" but she failed to do even that.
Yes, misspellling as a sign of mis-anthropy.

You just sealed your reputation here as a non-thinker :) r

Yes, misspellling as a sign of mis-anthropy.

You just sealed your reputation here as a non-thinker :) r

Evidently you agree that you hate men, that you live alone, and you have no sense of humor.

This "non-thinker" wrote a science book called "beyond incredible" by a medical doctor.
A dentist said "it should be required reading for all teenagers." He only scanned a couple of chapters because they were too advanced for him.

Now please give the audience a dissertation of your choice on the topic of science, IF you can write anything worthwhile. Afterwards I'll add you to my Ignore List.

This should be no problem for a real "thinker" like you who... misspelled "misspelling."

Forum List

Back