Life After Default

Nope, trumps debt increase in no better than bidens. By the way, we were arguing about budgets and debt ceiling..not the debt increase. All I’m asking for is a REAL budget…not this monstrosity of what they are doing now.
Well you ask your Congressman to work on the budget… AFTER they pass the debt ceiling bill to pay for the debt they already incurred.

Well you ask your Congressman to work on the budget… AFTER they pass the debt ceiling bill to pay for the debt they already incurred.
I think I’ve implied that..about 3 different times with you in this conversation. Each time I’ve stated that THIS time, they need to agree to do budget cuts…REAL budget cuts, after passing the debt ceiling hike.

I mean, I do not understand what is so hard about that. It’s just common sense. Do you not agree that we need to do SOMETHING? That this path that we’re on is not going to last forever. Eventually, the rent comes due…and when it does, you don’t want to be the one who owes 33+ trillion dollars…

I’m curious..if the government is spending money to build ev stations..who runs and maintains them? The government? Is that legal? Can the federal government be a business owner? How does that work with competition? Do they build them and then sell them to someone? Again, can the federal government be entrepreneurs? How does that work.
To figure out why the idiots in the Potatohead administration decided to allocate billions for those stupid charging station just follow the money.

I suspect some Democrat Party donors will be getting the contracts. Remember Solyndra? The people that took the money and ran were all Democrat Party fat cat campaign donation bundlers. Expect the same with these idiotic charging stations. I doubt many of them work if they get built at all. No mention in the funding bills for where the power is coming from.

The UAW are the ones that will be getting the billions allocated for EVs. They are the cash cow of the Democrat filth.

Foreign grants like this electric bus bullshit to India will have under the table kickbacks. Like to the Biden family. Just like aid to Ukraine that has already been laundered.

I think I’ve implied that..about 3 different times with you in this conversation. Each time I’ve stated that THIS time, they need to agree to do budget cuts…REAL budget cuts, after passing the debt ceiling hike.

I mean, I do not understand what is so hard about that. It’s just common sense. Do you not agree that we need to do SOMETHING? That this path that we’re on is not going to last forever. Eventually, the rent comes due…and when it does, you don’t want to be the one who owes 33+ trillion dollars…
Fine. Do that THEN… not here.

This is not about budget but rather paying the bills.

Pay the fucking bills

Last edited:
What the….

Ok…you all are WAAAAAY to hypersensitive. I didn’t mention anything about blowing up the economy over ev stations. I just asked, if the government builds them…who runs them?

I don’t get the hostility, I just asked a question.
Bed wetting leftist turds like Lesh don't approve of those of us who question their dogma.

We are supposed to get fucked by their criminal sociopath masters and say thank you even though we don't like it.

Plus when you question a bed wetter, and they haven't been programmed with a response, whatever sphincter functions as a "mind" gets constricted and causes the discomfort that makes them hostile and violent.

That's the same as saying "Welp...we all have to die some time...may as well kill myself right now".

I don't subscribe to that philosophy!

Actually I'm saying let's stop aiming the gun at our own head and pulling the trigger to find out if it's loaded.

Wow, you're worse at analogies than my dog

Bed wetting leftist turds like Lesh don't approve of those of us who question their dogma.

We are supposed to get fucked by their criminal sociopath masters and say thank you even though we don't like it.

Plus when you question a bed wetter, and they haven't been programmed with a response, whatever sphincter functions as a "mind" gets constricted and causes the discomfort that makes them hostile and violent.

Fucking nutters

Actually I'm saying let's stop aiming the gun at our own head and pulling the trigger to find out if it's loaded.

I don't thunk you have a clue what unimaginable suffering and death a US default would bring about.

I don't thunk you have a clue what unimaginable suffering and death a US default would bring about.

What I know is what problems continuing to run deficits at the rate we are running them will create. What you are asking for is a short term fix so you can make it worse next year

What you are asking for is a short term fix so you can make it worse next year

I don't have an answer. This is such an unfixable mess it will make the great depression look like a sunday picnic.

At this point...kicking the can looks like the best alternative in order for us to live another day...week...month...

All I know is how to protect myself with land, seeds, bullets and fish hooks.

I have no master plan for the masses. If I could help them I would...but they are on their own...and will likely suffer an extremely painful death.

I don't have an answer. This is such an unfixable mess it will make the great depression look like a sunday picnic.

At this point...kicking the can looks like the best alternative in order for us to live another day...week...month...

All I know is how to protect myself with land, seeds, bullets and fish hooks.

I have no master plan for the masses. If I could help them I would...but they are on their own...and will likely suffer an extremely painful death.

We have to get spending under control, including going into default if that is the only way. The catastrophe Democrats are talking about is if we default they will have to spend and borrow less. Shudder. On the other hand for me as a taxpayer, yeah!

To figure out why the idiots in the Potatohead administration decided to allocate billions for those stupid charging station just follow the money.

I suspect some Democrat Party donors will be getting the contracts. Remember Solyndra? The people that took the money and ran were all Democrat Party fat cat campaign donation bundlers. Expect the same with these idiotic charging stations. I doubt many of them work if they get built at all. No mention in the funding bills for where the power is coming from.

The UAW are the ones that will be getting the billions allocated for EVs. They are the cash cow of the Democrat filth.

Foreign grants like this electric bus bullshit to India will have under the table kickbacks. Like to the Biden family. Just like aid to Ukraine that has already been laundered.
Or the 3B investment for high speed rail in California that just seemed to vanish into thin air…gone…never to be seen again…

Fine. Do that THEN… not here.

This is not about budget but rather paying the bills.

Pay the fucking bills
It’s very much about the budget. If we don’t get a handle on this, the cycle will just repeat. There has to be someone who will do the right thing.

Maybe not this time, but like it or not, eventually, someone is going to have to hold the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip, otherwise we’re doomed to repeat this cycle endlessly.

I don’t know if you paid attention to what I wrote in a previous post, but, these people are playing with YOUR money. They care not what happens to us, THEY are insulted from the effect of their decisions. How much more debt do you think we can rack up? 40 trillion…50 trillion…100 trillion?? Where does it end? It may not happen for a long time, but it WILL happen eventually.

It’s very much about the budget. If we don’t get a handle on this, the cycle will just repeat. There has to be someone who will do the right thing.

Maybe not this time, but like it or not, eventually, someone is going to have to hold the debt ceiling as a bargaining chip, otherwise we’re doomed to repeat this cycle endlessly.

I don’t know if you paid attention to what I wrote in a previous post, but, these people are playing with YOUR money. They care not what happens to us, THEY are insulted from the effect of their decisions. How much more debt do you think we can rack up? 40 trillion…50 trillion…100 trillion?? Where does it end? It may not happen for a long time, but it WILL happen eventually.

So crash the economy NOW, so we’ll end up being more fiscally responsible.
Bad logic

Try that at home.

Just don’t pay your bills and hope that keeps your wife from spending

Brilliant

So crash the economy NOW, so we’ll end up being more fiscally responsible.
Bad logic

Try that at home.

Just don’t pay your bills and hope that keeps your wife from spending

Brilliant

Lesh, none of this is even applicable at home. That’s a bad argument. As I said, all of this is only something that works in government. If this were “at home” the credit card companies would have cut off your credit cards LONG ago, and would have sued you to recoup their money.

Government is the ONLY place where you can carry over 30T in debt, and still get credit raises every year.

Lesh, none of this is even applicable at home. That’s a bad argument. As I said, all of this is only something that works in government. If this were “at home” the credit card companies would have cut off your credit cards LONG ago, and would have sued you to recoup their money.

Government is the ONLY place where you can carry over 30T in debt, and still get credit raises every year.
Of course it is. This is about approving and paying for existing spending obligations

You make an obligation for household spending and then decide not to pay it… what do you think happens?

And credit card companies will let you keep charging as long as you can keep up the payments.

And we can

Of course it is. This is about approving and paying for existing spending obligations

You make an obligation for household spending and then decide not to pay it… what do you think happens?

And credit card companies will let you keep charging as long as you can keep up the payments.

And we can

I’ve explained how a home based budget works, what government does is nothing like that.

And no..once your debt to income ratio get to a certain point, they will refuse to extend more credit

Knock, Knock. Fort Knox Is There.

The government has trillions of dollars worth of gold to pay down the interest, so default is not imminent. It already sold off all its silver to get us through where we are now.

There is about 6 billion in gold at Fort Knox…

Forum List

Back