lies, hypocrisy, double-standards by right wing talking heads

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
I get a kick out of finding lies and hypocrisy and double-standards presented by the right-wing talking heads.

1. Did Hannity ever follow through on his offer to be water-boarded?

2. Since O’Reilly’s team of Fox News minions ambush people and demand answers to their questions, has Bill answered all questions about his relationship with Andrea Mackris?

3. Rush said that “if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up”. I wonder if he asked that he be “sent up”?

4. I wonder if Michael Savage returned money to those who donated to him in his fight against CAIR. After all, he promised people that he would fight CAIR to the bitter end and take them to the Supreme Court if necessary.

Last edited:
OMG. MORE OBSESSING over t.v and radio host.

I guess there isn't ENOUGH problems in our country to obsess over.:cuckoo:

I get a kick out of finding lies and hypocrisy and double-standards presented by the right-wing talking heads.

1. Did Hannity ever followed through on his offer to be water-boarded?

2. Since O’Reilly’s team of Fox News minions ambush people and demand answers to their questions, has Bill answered all questions about his relationship with Andrea Mackris?

3. Rush said that “if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up”. I wonder if he asked that he be “sent up”?

4. I wonder if Michael Savage returned money to those who donated to him in his fight against CAIR. After all, he promised people that he would fight CAIR to the bitter end and take them to the Supreme Court if necessary.
It gets better!! :cool:

Newsweek highlights Fox News' role in spreading contradictory misinformation about Obama.

"In the September 6 edition of Newsweek, the cover highlights the contradictory misinformation the right-wing media, led by Fox News, and Republicans have been spreading about Obama."

:woohoo:

This is politics? Since when?

I would take OPs seriously if they were capable to recognizing the difference between 'politics' and 'media'. I despise stupidity as a character trait.

OMG. MORE OBSESSING over t.v and radio host.

I guess there isn't ENOUGH problems in our country to obsess over.:cuckoo:

No. I’m not obsessing. I’m just being entertained. They are funny, in ways that they don’t intend to be. They seem to sit there in such a pompous, self-righteous, busybody manner (especially Bill O’Reilly). By the way, who is he to decide who is a patriot and who is a pinhead? Oh, yes. He is looking out for us.

He sure loves to go after people who make questionable statements and judgments. Yet, when he gets suspected of engaging in questionable behavior, he certainly gets quiet about it. Perhaps he should read some of those books that he writes – “The O’Reilly Factor for Kids” would be a good start for him – before he starts criticizing others for their misdeeds.

Forum List

Back