Lie of the Year goes to.....

The more they try to do that the higher his numbers go up.
The Establishment is not getting the message that a large majority of their voters are very angry at them and they need to change.
If they don't do that then kiss the Republican party good bye. Not a bad thing to happen if they don't.

I'll gladly kiss the GOP goodbye. They sold out to a bunch of Jesus Christers.

75% of the Nation is Jesus Christers.

Seriously?

Is that all?

You have a link to back that up?

Interesting.

They never take their lazy asses off this board to actually find proof of their statements. They are lazy, drive-by posters who can't even bother themselves for 60 seconds to verify anything they say. In other words, LOW INFORMATION VOTERS.

After 9/11, a lot of people got a bad case of god but I've read that christians are leaving their faith in record numbers.

This from Pew -

70.6%

America’s Changing Religious Landscape

Christians Decline Sharply as Share of Population; Unaffiliated and Other Faiths Continue to Grow

Leaving the Church not the faith.
Same thing happened in the 80's too.

The true obsession for Trump actually comes from the internal leadership of the GOP. Liberals are just standing by and buying popcorn by the case.

From the rightwing, conservative Wall Street Journal. Skankie-pants needs to read more and surf the redneck sites less,

GOP Operative Plans ‘Guerrilla Campaign’ Against Donald Trump

The Republican establishment, increasingly alarmed by the enduring strength of Donald Trump’s presidential bid, is ratcheting up efforts to knock him out of the race, including the first attempt to unite donors from rival camps into a single anti-Trump force.

A well-connected GOP operative is planning a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, according to a memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The Establishment is not getting the message that a large majority of their voters are very angry at them and they need to change.
If they don't do that then kiss the Republican party good bye. Not a bad thing to happen if they don't.

What did this "selling out" consist of, respecting the Bill of Rights?

Google "evangelical Republican base" and get back to us when you wake the fuck up. And after that, go get an ultrasound of your uterus so we can decide if you should be able to get birth control or an abortion, which is legal in case you forgot that, too. And then sign on to Trump's losing candidacy by asserting you will discriminate based on religion.

RWNJs are all about taking rights and freedoms away from others because they're too damn dumb to realize that they're giving away their own rights and freedoms as well.

75% of the Nation is Jesus Christers.

Seriously?

Is that all?

You have a link to back that up?

Interesting.

They never take their lazy asses off this board to actually find proof of their statements. They are lazy, drive-by posters who can't even bother themselves for 60 seconds to verify anything they say. In other words, LOW INFORMATION VOTERS.

After 9/11, a lot of people got a bad case of god but I've read that christians are leaving their faith in record numbers.

This from Pew -

70.6%

America’s Changing Religious Landscape

Christians Decline Sharply as Share of Population; Unaffiliated and Other Faiths Continue to Grow

Leaving the Church not the faith.
Same thing happened in the 80's too.

That's not what you said. Nor is it what the link said.

BUT ...

I really don't care.

I was just mildly interested that it had gotten so low. Certainly, that's good news but there will always be nutters who thump and preach and, as long as they stay off my front porch, out of our schools and govt buildings, that's their right.

As always, I see a huge difference between real Christians and the aforementioned thumpers and preachy types who. like you, have the fucking nerve to defend morms who molest children. IOW, sod off.

drum roll please..........

PolitiFact: Trump wins 'Lie of the Year'

Fact-checking website PolitiFact has administered its "Lie of the Year" title to Donald Trump for the Republican presidential candidate's "various statements" throughout his 2016 campaign.

"When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire," Politifact said Monday in announcing the title.

Discuss.....
How about YOU discuss it ? >>WITH EVIDENCE to back you up.

RWNJs are all about taking rights and freedoms away from others because they're too damn dumb to realize that they're giving away their own rights and freedoms as well.

Clean YOUR OWN kitchen, liberal! That's exactly what lefties do when they establish gun-free zones, try to confiscate guns from law-abiding people, try to squash freedom of speech in criticizing Islam, try to squash freedom of religion forcing Christains do non-Christians things, discriminate against Whites in affirmative action, take a long list of freedoms away from Americans by allowing foreigners to immigrate into the country, force taxpayers to pay for Muslim foot-washing basins, allow Muslim cabbies to discriminate against blind people and others with dogs + people carrying alcoholic beverages, etc etc. The list could go on all day long.

The libs love PolitiFact. It gives them a chance to take shots at conservatives while sounding non partisan. PolitiFact and Tampa Bay Times are left wing all the way. Garbage.

Politfact is biased, noxious "journalism"
Absolutely right. Politifact is PolitiFALSE. Most recently, they claimed Rubio wasn't weak on immigration by pointing to his Gang of 8 bill having border security measures. How about the AMNESTY in that bill, Politifact ? They also made a false claim about Trump's keep Muslims out policy.

They said Syrian refugees CAN be vetted, and based this on 2 govt agencies that are set to do the supposed vetting ? HA HA HA. Hey Politifact, if we get some 3rd grade 8 year olds to manage our nuclear power plants, will you say the nuclear power plants are going to be managed ? Dumb asses. If anybody's pants are on fire, it's Politifact.

The true obsession for Trump actually comes from the internal leadership of the GOP. Liberals are just standing by and buying popcorn by the case.

From the rightwing, conservative Wall Street Journal. Skankie-pants needs to read more and surf the redneck sites less,

The Republican establishment, increasingly alarmed by the enduring strength of Donald Trump’s presidential bid, is ratcheting up efforts to knock him out of the race, including the first attempt to unite donors from rival camps into a single anti-Trump force.

A well-connected GOP operative is planning a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, according to a memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

What did this "selling out" consist of, respecting the Bill of Rights?

Google "evangelical Republican base" and get back to us when you wake the fuck up. And after that, go get an ultrasound of your uterus so we can decide if you should be able to get birth control or an abortion, which is legal in case you forgot that, too. And then sign on to Trump's losing candidacy by asserting you will discriminate based on religion.

What rights or freedoms has the right take from anyone? The "right" to suck off the taxpayers?

Shouldn't this say liar of the year since you are referring to a person and not an actual lie? It is kind of grade school English. It makes me wonder how old you are and whether or not I should take you serious.

drum roll please..........

PolitiFact: Trump wins 'Lie of the Year'

Fact-checking website PolitiFact has administered its "Lie of the Year" title to Donald Trump for the Republican presidential candidate's "various statements" throughout his 2016 campaign.

"When it comes to inaccurate statements, the Donald was on fire," Politifact said Monday in announcing the title.

Discuss.....
How about YOU discuss it ? >>WITH EVIDENCE to back you up.
read the SOURCED OP num nuts!!! protectionist :banghead:

Forum List

Back