Lie-awatha in the news

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Elizabeth Warren can’t escape her Cherokee heritage controversy even at this gathering of loyal Democrats, as a contingent of skeptical American Indian delegates — including the great-grandson of Geronimo — are inviting Warren to a meeting tomorrow to explain her ancestry claims....

Harlyn Geronimo, the great-grandson of the legendary Apache warrior, said he didn’t know the details of Warren’s claims but wanted to make sure she didn’t try to “take advantage” of her Cherokee claims. Warren has offered no proof of her ancestry but says she is relying on “stories” relayed to her by her family.

“I wouldn’t vote for anybody that is being dishonest, and it’s unfair to our people,” he said.

The Warren campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

Indian delegates seek sit-down with Elizabeth Warren - BostonHerald.com

Elizabeth Warren will tell the truth. She had a family rumor and used that to advance herself and get invited to parties. Unlike Ward Churchill, she had no real malicious intent. She was just a silly girl who had been plain jane and unpopular all her life. This was a way to reinvent herself. When even a specious claim of indian ancestry didn't help, she stopped making it.

more_proof_elizabeth_warren_is_an_indian.jpg

Elizabeth Warren will tell the truth. She had a family rumor and used that to advance herself and get invited to parties. Unlike Ward Churchill, she had no real malicious intent. She was just a silly girl who had been plain jane and unpopular all her life. This was a way to reinvent herself. When even a specious claim of indian ancestry didn't help, she stopped making it.

a plain jane who was unpopular???

i'm sure you have a link for that and it isn't just another post you pulled out of your butt, right?

• Banned
the real bummer is that i'm going to have to start thinking about an avi for mani.

i thought that was unpossible last spring.

bummer

• Banned

i'm sure you have a link for that and it isn't just another post you pulled out of your butt, right?

yeah, i'm pretty sure she did it for professional advancement, too.

So really, her strategy to elicit luncheon invitations from Indians worked!

If I were her I'd go to every single one I was invited to, it would be like a perpetual roast, lol. And she probably could work it in her favor if she had the sense of a dishrag.

Which I really doubt she does, not many lefties do.

So really, her strategy to elicit luncheon invitations from Indians worked!

If I were her I'd go to every single one I was invited to, it would be like a perpetual roast, lol. And she probably could work it in her favor if she had the sense of a dishrag.

Which I really doubt she does, not many lefties do.

how was detox, allie?

get any new eic opportunities?

No but I cleaned my carpets, got a LOT of work done with my dog and launched my kids into a new school year.

All in all, a pretty good week.

Since this was discussed to DEATH when her lie was first exposed, I assumed (wrongly as it turns out) that you knew.

Worst Excuse Ever? Elizabeth Warren Just Wanted To Have Lunch With People Like Her - Elizabeth Warren - Fox Nation

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren.

Elizabeth Warren's Native American Question : The New Yorker

She put herself down as Native American for the lunch invitations, and stopped when none were forthcoming? Hearing that from a woman who knows how to be straightforward—and who would now surely be able to issue some invitations on her own—one can’t help but wince.

I said party, she said luncheon. Luncheon is a bit pretentious so I used party. It didn't work and she stopped doing it.

yeah, i'm pretty sure she did it for professional advancement, too.

Her father was a janitor, you know... :lol:

Forum List

Back