Libs take more offense at being called stupid

It's a good thing conservatives like being called stupid, then. Wouldn't want to be like liberals, eh? How's that for "critical thinking"? :cool:

Doesnt bother libs when they are called baby -killers ie partial birth abortions

Call the stupid - Katy bar the door

It's a good thing conservatives like being called stupid, then. Wouldn't want to be like liberals, eh? How's that for "critical thinking"? :cool:

no we dont like it, but being called stupid by a liberal is a term of endearment, I mean it's funny and noone takes it seriously. People who believe murderers shouldnt die but babies should, how can you take them seriously?

Doesnt bother libs when they are called baby -killers ie partial birth abortions

Call the stupid - Katy bar the door

you're damned right it doesn't bother me a bit....I never killed a baby in my life...well unless you count eggs....I like them over easy. Oh yeah...I've eaten Veal too....so there is that.

no we dont like it, but being called stupid by a liberal is a term of endearment, I mean it's funny and noone takes it seriously. People who believe murderers shouldnt die but babies should, how can you take them seriously?

who said babies should die? oh yeah.....that's right....You.

The OP made it glaringly clear that the author doesn't mind being called stupid at all. :thup:
That's because the OP is too stupid to know they are stupid, and it's a blessing.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Most libs are so ignorant that calling them stupid is a compliment.

(At least the Berkeley variety I observe on a daily basis.)

who said babies should die? oh yeah.....that's right....You.

No, NARAL does, Planned Parenthood too....nice try though

Forum List

Back