Libs take more offense at being called stupid

It's a good thing conservatives like being called stupid, then. Wouldn't want to be like liberals, eh? How's that for "critical thinking"? :cool:

no we dont like it, but being called stupid by a liberal is a term of endearment, I mean it's funny and noone takes it seriously. People who believe murderers shouldnt die but babies should, how can you take them seriously?
I think holding everybody to the same standard is best.

Liberals aren't stupid- they simply have a severe case of cognitive dissonance. For example the recent tragedy in Colorado: Liberals reflexively call for MORE gun control. Never once realizing that Aurora has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the country. Never considering that if even one person in that theater had a firearm we would likely have saved lives.

Liberals live in an echo chamber where anyone who disagrees with them is automatically a racist, bigot, hater, etc....

libs suck all overthe place - they haveno souls and no conciences

being called stupid by a liberal is a term of endearment,

Most libs are so ignorant that calling them stupid is a compliment.

(At least the Berkeley variety I observe on a daily basis.)
You nailed that Lib buckeye cold. Good job. :badgrin:

No, it just means liberals call people stupid, we laugh and think it's cute, while calling a liberal stupid, they think it's a compliment.

Term of endeament and compliment are not synonyms, but it's not suprising a liberal like you didnt realize that.
Can you post some more, sometimes you make my arguements better than I make them myself, nothing like having a liberal prove it for you

It's a good thing conservatives like being called stupid, then. Wouldn't want to be like liberals, eh? How's that for "critical thinking"? :cool:

i'd say we probably don't care for being called stupid by people who are subliterate... but i've found the thinnest skinned people, at least on this board, are the rabid rightwingnuts who dish it out the most.

i'd say we probably don't care for being called stupid by people who are subliterate... but i've found the thinnest skinned people, at least on this board, are the rabid rightwingnuts who dish it out the most.

Oooh I take it too baby......but I looove to dish it out, liberals are such easy targets

Yes, the rabid right wingers have had a lot of experience in being really stupid so they take it better..

Liberals aren't stupid- they simply have a severe case of cognitive dissonance. For example the recent tragedy in Colorado: Liberals reflexively call for MORE gun control. Never once realizing that Aurora has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the country. Never considering that if even one person in that theater had a firearm we would likely have saved lives.

Liberals live in an echo chamber where anyone who disagrees with them is automatically a racist, bigot, hater, etc....

Another person shooting in a crowded theater is not the answer.

Nah, we just call people that who really are..

no we dont like it, but being called stupid by a liberal is a term of endearment, I mean it's funny and noone takes it seriously. People who believe murderers shouldnt die but babies should, how can you take them seriously?

CON$ervoFascists are pathological liars, therefore when CON$ say Aurora has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the country you can be sure they are quite lax.

Colorado Gun Rights - An Overview of Colorado Gun Laws

Pro-Gun Provisions

In general, open carry is not prohibited in Colorado. The state also has a firearm preemption law that prohibits local governments from passing gun laws that are more restrictive than state laws.

Colorado also has a range protection law protecting gun ranges from lawsuits and other civil action.

Restrictions

Gun bans: None.
Waiting period for gun purchases: None.
License or permit required to purchase guns? No.
Registration of guns required? No.

Forum List

Back