Libidiot says religion ruins christmas

And, an ultra rw Mike Huckabee blamed the shooting victims for being killed because they didn't pray in school.

Do you disagree with him too? Should he be allowed to say that?

And, an ultra rw Mike Huckabee blamed the shooting victims for being killed because they didn't pray in school.

Do you disagree with him too? Should he be allowed to say that?

Never underestimate the power of religion.

A man who was an avid hunter always made fun of Christians “A bunch of desperate superstitious fools,” he called them. Time after time, others tried to convert the man, but each time he would laugh.

One day he was out hunting bear in the woods. He saw one, lines up his sights, takes a shot and misses. The bear saw the hunter and charges towards him. The man tried to take another shot, but finds he's out of ammo. He throws down the gun and starts running away, but he realizes that the bear is going to catch up to him.

The hunter falls to his knees and starts praying, "Dear Lord, I see the error of my ways. I am now a Christian, please help me.” But God replies, “It's too late for you, but I don't mind the making the bear a Christian.” And the hunter says, “Please, hurry!” Suddenly, the bear stops in its tracks, falls to its knees, folds his hands in prayer and says, "Dear Lord, for this food I am about to receive, I am truly grateful…"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back