Liberty Report: General Flynn Out At NSC -- Winners And Losers [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It's open warfare in Washington, D.C. with the latest casualty being President Trump's National Security Advisor, Gen. Michael Flynn. Was it his discussion with the Russian Ambassador or something else that was his undoing. Who benefits?

I agree with Dr. Paul. Don't underestimate the Neocon Republican role in having Flynn removed. McCain and Graham likely had a big hand in it. It seems Democrats and Neocon Republicans are seeing eye to eye on the Warmongering against Russia. They've formed an alliance against Trump.

I agree with Dr. Paul. Don't underestimate the Neocon Republican role in having Flynn removed. McCain and Graham likely had a big hand in it. It seems Democrats and Neocon Republicans are seeing eye to eye on the Warmongering against Russia. They've formed an alliance against Trump.

The alliance they have formed is with what has come to be known as "the 1%", to the detriment of society as a whole, and we're a half century into this now.

The alliance thay have formed is with what has come to be known as "the 1%", to the detriment of society as a whole, and we're a half century into this now.

Communists/Progressives and Neocon Republicans. Two peas in a pod at this point. I don't think most saw such an alliance coming.

The alliance thay have formed is with what has come to be known as "the 1%", to the detriment of society as a whole, and we're a half century into this now.

Communists/Progressives and Neocon Republicans. Two peas in a pod at this point. I don't think most saw such an alliance coming.
There has indeed been a vast redistribution of wealth afoot, just not in the direction the system is always blathering on about.

I think Neocon Republicans are the biggest winners on this one. They've been spoiling for confrontation with Russia for many years. Things are definitely going their way.

Forum List

Back