Liberty or Fascism

Would you break with the establishment and vote 3rd party for freedom if you KNEW vot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
We've seen how far the left will drive toward a Fascist society. Are republicans willing to hand them that power for another election cycle? Will there be anything left of America which resembles a Republic were they to happen? This poll is for those who truly support LIBERTY.

Would you break with the establishment and vote 3rd party for freedom if you KNEW voting the same two party system would be the end of the Republic as we know it? ie freedom..

Yes, if I knew for certain that the next leftist administration would enforce Marxist ideology/ Fascism which would result in the Constitution (Bill of Rights- the 1st 10 amendments for you leftist dummies who haven't a clue) being suspended, aborted.

No, I will continue to vote for the two party system.

It's time for the so called Independents on this forum to show their true colors and vote.

Not much of a question IMHO. I don’t think that there are more than one or two here that would vote for a tyrannical government. The problem is not that people are willing to vote for tyranny, it is that most either believe that the republicans represent tyranny or the democrats represent tyranny. Hell, it is even worse than that because the majority of people in this nation do not even recognize what tyranny is so how can they know that their vote supports a move in that direction.

I asked a simple question. If you saw in to the future that the next LEFTIST government will result in martial law and the end of this Republic as we know it, would you vote for the Liberty candidate? It's not difficult. It's a hypothetical.. but eerily represents where we're headed.

This thread is an example of why and how Leftists have already won. So called Conservatives even with a hypothetical of KNOWING the end of this Republic would result in electing the same, still stay the course of destruction.

Hell, it is even worse than that because the majority of people in this nation do not even recognize what tyranny is so how can they know that their vote supports a move in that direction.

It is the ignorant, and freeloaders, those increasing majorities, who will vote Santa Claus in, time and again.

I will wait and see, who the candidates are, in the general election, before I vote for a third party. The midterms might bring me a slew of libertarian conservatives to choose from, if I feel they could be elected.

Americans are too stupid to do anything but vote blue donkey or red elephant. There will be no fixing what has been done. It will escalate until it breaks. The time for changing minds about the attachment to the establishment has come and gone.

The only thing left to do is try to prepare yourself for whatever comes next.

Do you know why it is called revolution?

Been supporting liberty candidates since 1996.

I haven't.. I had one election cycle to vote in and I made a FOOLISH decision in supporting the repugnant candidate, Romney. It won't ever happen again. My eyes are opened to the truth.

The liberty candidates would be coopted by far right reactionaries: don't want that.

The liberty candidates would be coopted by far right reactionaries: don't want that.

You're about as far left kook as they come so opt out of this thread and do us all a favor by shutting your pie hole. I said LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS which doesn't include you Fakey.

I'm a lifelong registered independent.
I've been voting 3rd Party or write-in since I first could vote.
Welcome to the club.

I'm a lifelong registered independent.
I've been voting 3rd Party or write-in since I first could vote.
Welcome to the club.

Thank you.. I leaned Libertarian but wasn't truly convicted by the ideal of true liberty until I went through one election cycle. I held my nose and betrayed my convictions, and for what?

Americans are too stupid to do anything but vote blue donkey or red elephant. ?
Well, to be fair, half of eligible voters don't even show up....And that's not counting those who aren't even registered.

Don't know if I'd count them amongst the stupid.

So what does this tell us about representative governance?

If approx. 1/3 of the population is making a decision for the entire country, is it safe to say that representative government, and the democratic process, is a failure?

Americans are too stupid to do anything but vote blue donkey or red elephant. ?
Well, to be fair, half of eligible voters don't even show up....And that's not counting those who aren't even registered.

Don't know if I'd count them amongst the stupid.

So what does this tell us about representative governance?

If approx. 1/3 of the population is making a decision for the entire country, is it safe to say that representative government, and the democratic process, is a failure?
What it tells me is that there is no consent of the governed.

Think about that one.

Lady, we will continue to have left nazis in power if people like you will continue to deny the reality and wait for a crystal pure libertarian candidate to finally vote for him/her.
It is not going to happen.

Either you and others like you, purists, will understnd, that like everywhere else in life, you must compromise and very often agree to a lesser evil, or we will have a total marxist overhaul of the country in the nex 10 years.

The choice is with the purists.

Forum List

Back