Libertarian taxi

little far fetched but humerous
nobody wants no govt, just do what they are supposed to do!

On a Libertarian taxi, the tires would be bald, the brake lights wouldn't work, and there would be several dents on the body painted over with house paint, and the driver would most likely be drunk or stoned.

This is what I have seen in countries which do not have the regulations we have.

Last edited:
On a Libertarian taxi, the tires would be bald, the brake lights wouldn't work, and there would be several dents on the body painted over with house paint.

This is what I have seen in countries which do not have the regulations we have.

ibertarian countries? Yeah, i didn't think so. :cuckoo:

On a Libertarian taxi, the tires would be bald, the brake lights wouldn't work, and there would be several dents on the body painted over with house paint.

You are stupid enough to believe being a "Libertarian country" would magically cause the taxis to be up to snuff? I thought so. :cuckoo:

The whole premise of Libertarianism is no regulations and no enforcement. You don't have to live in a never-gonna-happen mythical Libertopia to see the results of Libertarianism. In fact, you can see it right here in the USA, too. Homeopathy, reiki, psychics, ionic bracelets, and no end of scams perpetrated freely and without regulation.

Last edited:

You are stupid enough to believe being a "Libertarian country" would magically cause the taxis to be up to snuff? I thought so. :cuckoo:

The whole premise of Libertarianism is no regulations and no enforcement.

You are stupid enough to equate what you saw in another country with libertairan results? Yeah, I thought so. :cuckoo:

Furthermore, you don't know shit from shinola regarding libertarian philosophy.

Forum List

Back