Liberals: Would you support making Obama King Of America?

Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube

Wasn't one of those guys a Republican candidate for President?

Stop me if you heard that before.

No kisses needed.

:eusa_shifty:

No I said to have Nancy Pelosi come out of the closet as a raging atheist. She pretends to be catholic and it's sickening.

As for sin, some people believe them, i'm a christian and i'm pretty sure God doesnt like what's going on, not sure if he's using muslims to teach us a lesson though, but hey you dont believe in God, we're just evolving into Xmen at some point, can I be Cyclops, I live the laser eye thing, awesome!!!!!!!!!!

If you call yourself a Christian then you should be living a life after the philosophies of Jesus Christ, are you? Or are you like many, many others that do not ape like Christ but ape the devil?
You mean like what the new testament instructs them to do:

Walk the extra mile

Turn the other cheek

Do unto others as you would like for others to do unto you

Love thy neighbors

Love thine enemies

If sued in court for coat, voluntarily give cloak

Pray for those who curse and despise you

Sell what you have and give it to the poor

Be ye therefore perfect even as the father in heaven is perfect

I'm 77 years old and lived in the church till I was over 60 and I've never heard of a Christian....much less met one

The bible is bullshit and was devised by primitive men to gain control and get their hands into the pockets of others............it worked

Last edited:
Does the OP know how dumb it makes him seem when he mixes in the term "independent" with "conservative" and "liberal"?

Given the fact that he's stupid enough to think "liberal" Americans would give even a moment's thought to supporting the advent of a king..............probably not.

why wouldn't we think that? You're happy to do away with Fox News.. making obama a dick tater is just another step away.

Does the OP know how dumb it makes him seem when he mixes in the term "independent" with "conservative" and "liberal"?

Given the fact that he's stupid enough to think "liberal" Americans would give even a moment's thought to supporting the advent of a king..............probably not.

why wouldn't we think that? You're happy to do away with Fox News.. making obama a dick tater is just another step away.[/QUOTE

dick-tater-17920.jpg

Last edited:
Only if I get to be Princess in charge of the FEMA camps to house Republicans!

Your Humor Exposes deep seated Desires we all know the left has always had. You would love nothing more than to put anyone who does not worship at the Alter of Liberalism in Camps. Wouldn't you.

Hmmmmm. Our evil, intolerant side does that all the time. Loads the nutters into camps and locks the gate...........leaving them to rot and die.

But, fuck it all, our bleeding heart, limp-wristed panty-waiste side just opens up the back door and lets em' all free.

It's a fucking conundrum I tell ya!

Only if I get to be Princess in charge of the FEMA camps to house Republicans!

Your Humor Exposes deep seated Desires we all know the left has always had. You would love nothing more than to put anyone who does not worship at the Alter of Liberalism in Camps. Wouldn't you.

Hmmmmm. Our evil, intolerant side does that all the time. Loads the nutters into camps and locks the gate...........leaving them to rot and die.

But, fuck it all, our bleeding heart, limp-wristed panty-waiste side just opens up the back door and lets em' all free.

It's a fucking conundrum I tell ya!

Oh, I love being demonized. It's the highlight of my day.

I would love to hear what liberals would support Obama becoming king and your rationale.

Conservatives and Independents hold your tongues. No need to go off on any diatribes. Let the libs weigh in first.

I vote for George W. Bush.....doubled the national debt, started two wars one totally unnecessary, expanded the si e of government by 15%, wrecked the economy and made peons out of what used to be the middle class.

I won't even mention the 4000 dead and 33000+ peons seriously wounded....well, I guess I did.

Simple question. I know you're programmed to go into some hate Bush rant. But if you are able to actually think for yourself then I'd love an actual answer. :lol:

Actually, Cammmpbell is right.

In every way, Bush behaved like a king.

Well, actually, he acted like he was the Wizard of Oz and apparently believed no one could see what he was doing behind the curtain.

Just like the Rs are doing now ... what with throwing the Constitution in the trash and making up their own rules as they need to.

You know - like that silly little filibuster thing. Stuff like that can really make the difference for corrupt Rs and by changing the CONSTITUTIONAL rules of the filibuster, they've been very successful at screwing over the fiefdom and forcing the serfs to do their bidding.

IOW, your idiotic op should have been asked of the rw's who post here every damn day that they completely support Royalty aka The GobP/Repub/bags.

Forum List

Back