Liberals with Obama/Biden or I'm With Her bumber sticker should have to take these kids.

Liberals should take in illegal alien children if they want them to be here

• Yes, you want them you fucking take them or shut the fuck up

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, i dont want any children in my house, i just want future Democrat voters who are stupid like me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Hundreds of Migrant Children Quietly Moved to a Tent Camp on the Texas Border
The average length of time that migrant children spend in custody has nearly doubled over the same period, from 34 days to 59, according to the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees their care.

To deal with the surging shelter populations, which have hovered near 90 percent of capacity since May, a mass reshuffling is underway and shows no signs of slowing. Hundreds of children are being shipped from shelters to West Texas each week, totaling more than 1,600 so far.
You liberals want these illegal alien anchor babies here with their diseases and bad hygiene , then you fucking take them. If you talk the talk, then fucking walk the walk. I am sick of you mentally ill people saying how cruel we are for the US not to take them in, well, fuckers step up and sign the adoption papers.

The average length of time that migrant children spend in custody has nearly doubled over the same period, from 34 days to 59, according to the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees their care.

To deal with the surging shelter populations, which have hovered near 90 percent of capacity since May, a mass reshuffling is underway and shows no signs of slowing. Hundreds of children are being shipped from shelters to West Texas each week, totaling more than 1,600 so far.
You liberals want these illegal alien anchor babies here with their diseases and bad hygiene , then you fucking take them. If you talk the talk, then fucking walk the walk. I am sick of you mentally ill people saying how cruel we are for the US not to take them in, well, fuckers step up and sign the adoption papers.
You mean all the children taken from their parents and locked in cages, then lost down the trump child trafficking ring rabbit hole?

So, Andaronjim here makes a thread stating how Trump's child abuse policy is all the fault of liberals. I don't think it's possible to get lower than running interference for child abuse, but I'm sure some Trump-follower will soon try.

----------------------------------------- only problem is that they get into the USA so it'd just be a reward for them . Best thing would be to let them start walking South as they got here by themselves so let them get back to their hovels by themselves .

Forum List

Back