Do You Pay Taxes? Is Immigration Costing You Money?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Based upon the rather low level of protest by most Americans concerning the monetary cost of immigration, along with the level of crime perpetrated by immigrants, both legal and illegal, it appears that very few legitimate, tax-paying Americans have any substantive awareness of how much immigration is costing them, as well as how much damage immigrants are doing to this once well-managed Nation. If you are among those Americans who don't know what it's costing you, spend a few minutes with this interesting video. It's a fast education.

Based upon the rather low level of protest by most Americans concerning the monetary cost of immigration, along with the level of crime perpetrated by immigrants, both legal and illegal, it appears that very few legitimate, tax-paying Americans have any substantive awareness of how much immigration is costing them, as well as how much damage immigrants are doing to this once well-managed Nation. If you are among those Americans who don't know what it's costing you, spend a few minutes with this interesting video. It's a fast education.

I do know that it cost about 33 dollars a day in a local jail per day.

A $720 defense spending bill costs me a bunch - not as much as it's going to cost my granddaughter.

Immigrants pay into social security - with a false number - but they won't collect SS. They save me money.

Private prisons boom in Texas and across America under Trump's immigration crackdown

There's money to be made. Stand back!

If your house was built between 1988 and 2007, there's a good chance you saved a few-to-many thousands of dollars on the construction cost, because it was built by cheap, talented, illegal immigrant craftsmen, working below market rate, without benefits.

And that savings on the mortgage happens every year! Huzzah!

Forum List

Back