Liberals Will Vote For A Rapist Over A Republican

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is insanity:

The View’s Joy Behar on Tuesday insisted that, regardless of whether Bill Clinton raped a woman or Ted Kennedy drowned someone, she would vote for these liberal politicians. Behar and her fellow co-hosts were discussing how Clinton’s past would impact his wife. She justified, “Republicans have voted against the Violence Against Women Act. Now, that to me, is more important than anything that Bill Clinton did or didn't do because it's what [Hillary's] going to vote for.”​

This came after co-host Paula Faris reminded, “Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey. They say that he [Clinton] either exposed himself to them, raped them or groped them.” Behar conceded, “He is a dog. Let’s face it.” She later declared, “But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.”

Links

The View's Joy Behar: I’d Vote for a Rapist as Long as They’re Liberal

Liberals upset over execution of baby rapist, killer

This is insanity:

The View’s Joy Behar on Tuesday insisted that, regardless of whether Bill Clinton raped a woman or Ted Kennedy drowned someone, she would vote for these liberal politicians. Behar and her fellow co-hosts were discussing how Clinton’s past would impact his wife. She justified, “Republicans have voted against the Violence Against Women Act. Now, that to me, is more important than anything that Bill Clinton did or didn't do because it's what [Hillary's] going to vote for.”​

This came after co-host Paula Faris reminded, “Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey. They say that he [Clinton] either exposed himself to them, raped them or groped them.” Behar conceded, “He is a dog. Let’s face it.” She later declared, “But I still will vote for Bill Clinton because he votes in my favor.”

Links

yeah, nothing tongue in cheek about what a comedian said. :cuckoo:

This is insanity:

Links

Liberals have no integrity. What do you expect?

This is insanity:

Links

She's serious.......and she's not alone.

BTW, she's not a comedian. She's a liberal response to Rush Limbaugh.....also known as a political pundit.

I wonder if the moron even knows what that act was going to do?

This is insanity:

Links

What an enormous contribution to humanity this post makes.

This is insanity:

Links

Truth about libs doesn't take a 40 word post.

This is insanity:

Links

Just for the record,

Did you vote for a smirking Deserter and war criminal over a decorated combat veteran in 2004?

This is insanity:

Links

Thanks for not wasting my time.

This is insanity:

Links

Count me in....I voted Republican for thirty years. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times and Reagan one time. When Reagan slashed tax rates for the rich, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and quadrupled the national debt I didn't even go to the polls for twenty years. I've only voted Democrat three times but you can bet your ass I'll never vote for another tax cutting war monger. Hell....Ike warned us about what was gonna happen and his own party didn't listen:

Equal Pay for Equal Work

Full Title
A bill to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and to modify the operation of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to clarify that a discriminatory compensation decision or other practice that is unlawful under such Acts occurs each time compensation is paid pursuant to the discriminatory compensation decision or other practice, and for other purposes.
The provision is inspired by Lilly Ledbetter, the namesake of the first bill Obama signed on equal pay in 2009, who worked for nearly 20 years at Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. before discovering that men in her same job with equal or lesser experience were earning significantly more money than she was.

the moronic republicans fought the above act tooth and nail ... and lost to the Liberals, as only the beginning to a magnificent period culminating with the passage of the Affordable Care Act.

yes, anything is better to vote for than a republican.

Equal Pay for Equal Work

Full Title
A bill to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and to modify the operation of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to clarify that a discriminatory compensation decision or other practice that is unlawful under such Acts occurs each time compensation is paid pursuant to the discriminatory compensation decision or other practice, and for other purposes.
The provision is inspired by Lilly Ledbetter, the namesake of the first bill Obama signed on equal pay in 2009, who worked for nearly 20 years at Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. before discovering that men in her same job with equal or lesser experience were earning significantly more money than she was.

the moronic republicans fought the above act tooth and nail ... and lost to the Liberals, as only the beginning to a magnificent period culminating with the passage of the Affordable Care Act.

I agree 100% but what about the fact that their Right Winged politicians think America's women need to be instructed on their libidos and birth control by a bunch of old Republican dry cods. It's none of their goddam business.

21bffecb9a628f7c803eaf3c70775ddb.jpg

Last edited:
This is insanity:

Links

Just for the record,

Did you vote for a smirking Deserter and war criminal over a decorated combat veteran in 2004?
^^ see... They can't help themselves.

Equal Pay for Equal Work

Full Title

I agree 100% but what about the fact that their Right Winged politicians think America's women need to be instructed on their libidos and birth control by a bunch of old Republican dry cods. It's none of their goddam business.

21bffecb9a628f7c803eaf3c70775ddb.jpg
Says Mr whiny executive order.

This is insanity:

Links

no there was no tongue cheek at all you stupid Japhole. She meant exactly what she said. She would vote for rapist pedophile Bill Clinton before she would vote for a Republican.

This is insanity:

Links

no there was no tongue cheek at all you stupid Japhole. She meant exactly what she said. She would vote for rapist pedophile Bill Clinton before she would vote for a Republican.

I would vote for an ugly skunk before I'd vote for a one of those tax cutting war mongers from the ignorant Republican party:

jdWbog0.jpg

Last edited:
This is insanity:

Links

You folks just can't get used to it. The Republican party spent close to $100 million of taxpayer's money over a period of eight years trying to remove Bill Clinton from office. Guess What????? He left office with an approval rating of 66%.....a record of all presidents since they began keeping records.

This is insanity:

Links

Just for the record,

Bill Clinton can't run for POTUS anymore. The last time he ran for office was 96'.

o-BILL-CLINTON-facebook.jpg

Want me to fill you in on his war crimes?

He committed a bunch of them in Somalia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back