Liberals: What the Fuck do You Want? You have Polluted Every Aspect of Our Society

Discussion in 'Media' started by Bush92, Mar 2, 2018.

1. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,560

1. Yes, Perception is important, but perception isn't necessarily fact.
      2. The right to gay marriage wasn't “created" by any party. It was Created by our laws, and that right was confirmed by the interpretation of those laws by our courts. That's the way our constitution proscribes. You don't like our constitution?

3. Please provide the ruling that declared requiring the purchase of insurance unconstitutional. The Republican congress did pass a law that changed that in Dec. 2017, but it doesn't go onto effect until Dec. 2018.

4. Nobody has ever been required to attend or endorse ANY marriage against their beliefs, or penalized in any way or reusing to do so. That is another lie propagated by the right.

5. People in business serving the public are required to serve all customers fairly. Our laws have required that for quite a while. See #1

6. Transgender access to the restroom of their choice will be determined by existing law. As always, congress is free to change those laws at any time

7. You seem to have a problem with our constitution. The changes you want would reuire a constitutional amendment.
      The rest of your post seems to degenerate into personal insults against politicians, and your despair at how our constitution works.

Again, perception and reality are not always the same. The right wing seems to think that anything they don't like must be unconstitutional. Please study how our laws come into being. Here is a good preliminary description of the process

I note that you didn't directly address my post or the post I was responding to. The accusation that the left wants to pollute every aspect of our society is a pretty extreme accusation and requires more than just claiming “that's my perception” Every honest person, even an honest right winger, if such still exists, should demand verifiable proof of such an accusation, and condemn anyone who makes that accusation without such proof.

2. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,560
    Got it. You're just making childish accusations and you want people to take you seriously. Good luck with that.

3. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,554
    How many gay pride parades have you been to?

4. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,554
    Same thing, actually.

5. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,487

Sorry, Sweetie Dog, not sure what PLANET you are living on but I don't need any "luck;" whole libraries of books, whole networks of documentaries and entire reams of experts have spoken, written and already testified on the matter of the destruction to this country by, and the ongoing radicalization of the Left, so much so that even a lot of former Obama supporters left the democrats and switched their vote over to Trump. The Democratic Party is a house of cards slowly falling over under the breath of their own hot air.

6. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,560
    Yes. All those books can easily be found in the conspiracy theory section of the book store. Right wingers buy them up as fast as they can. They usually don't get read, but the nut jobs love to buy them.

7. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,669

If you don't approve why did you go to the parade?

8. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,381
    I did not. Liberals are like bad plumbing. I flush...but it won’t go away...yet it still stinks like shit.