Liberals Using Phony Heat Dome to Push Globing Warming Lie

And every time it snows somebody creates a thread about how it debunks global warming. :dunno:

And every time it snows somebody creates a thread about how it debunks global warming. :dunno:
How does snow debunk global warming?
Ask a real scientist
I have spoken to a climate scientist which is why I’m questioning this poster on it. Feel free to give an answer if you have one
I bet you did! Ask him hole much the democrats paid him haha
Instead of trolling would you care to address the topic and answer the question?

I sure do wish that republicans would learn the difference between whether and climate, but it seems to be above their pay grade.

Indeed weather events are not a measure of the global climate

Then how come the cult of the watermelons scream its global warming every time theirs a heatwave or drought somewhere ?

if theyre so smart you would think they wouldn't ....but yet they do

WHy are they so dishonest and stupid ?

wait never mind I know why
Cause the issue is never the issue

I sure do wish that republicans would learn the difference between whether and climate, but it seems to be above their pay grade.

Then how come the cult of the watermelons scream its global warming every time theirs a heatwave or drought somewhere ?

Maybe it is because they are like me, and lived in New Orleans, which is disappearing due to rising sea levels.

Maybe it is because they are like me, and lived in New Orleans, which is disappearing due to rising sea levels.
New Orleans has ALWAYS been below sea Level you dumb ass.

New Orleans has ALWAYS been below sea Level you dumb ass.

And the sea level continues to rise. And now, New York is having to build barriers against the sea, when it did not need them before. The same is true in Miami. best of all, Trump is building a sea wall around his Scotland golf course.

Forum List

Back