Liberals Use Dead Babies To Heat Hospitals

CaféAuLait;8832770 said:
You better stay away from hospitals then. They do a lot of stuff you probably would rather not know about. So does our military.

Seriously, because you believe hospitals or military and probably every other "secret squirrel" organizations do horrible things, does that mean the above would not horrify you? To know your wife just miscarried your child and it was used in a 'waste to heat' program in the hospital you were staying in?

Speaking against it may be the only way to bring it to light and have the practice changed.

I went with a friend for support while she had an abortion. It was the sickest thing I have ever been part of and haunted me for quite awhile. The fact the remains may have been used to heat the hospital pales in comparison and probably would not really register to me. I posed this question earlier. What do you think should be done with the remains?

It was not just electively aborted babies, BUT those who lost their children through miscarriage. That is what horrifies me as I said above.

As far as elective abortion remains they should be incinerated in a proper incineration chamber for medial waste. As the article I posted on this subject in another thread on this matter, the UK hospital explains there were three different manners in dealing with the remains:

"cremation, incineration and burial".

CaféAuLait;8832770 said:
You better stay away from hospitals then. They do a lot of stuff you probably would rather not know about. So does our military.

Seriously, because you believe hospitals or military and probably every other "secret squirrel" organizations do horrible things, does that mean the above would not horrify you? To know your wife just miscarried your child and it was used in a 'waste to heat' program in the hospital you were staying in?

Speaking against it may be the only way to bring it to light and have the practice changed.

I went with a friend for support while she had an abortion. It was the sickest thing I have ever been part of and haunted me for quite awhile. The fact the remains may have been used to heat the hospital pales in comparison and probably would not really register to me. I posed this question earlier. What do you think should be done with the remains?

I think the way that it works in the U.S. is that aborted fetuses are sent to a lab for pathoology, and then the remains are disposed of as "clinical waste".

Of course as you stated, that could have a lot of different "meanings", most of which the public probably knows nothing about. Supposedly in the U.S. they are required to track all fetal tissue, whatever that means.

CaféAuLait;8832786 said:
CaféAuLait;8832770 said:

It was not just electively aborted babies, BUT those who lost their children through miscarriage. That is what horrifies me as I said above.

As far as elective abortion remains they should be incinerated in a proper incineration chamber for medial waste. As the article I posted on this subject in another thread on this matter, the UK hospital explains there were three different manners in dealing with the remains:

Personally I think the idea of getting a positive use out of the remains is not so bad of an idea once you get over the realization and shock. I'm sure the parents are not trying to imagine what has happened to the remains unless they plan on burying the child.

CaféAuLait;8832786 said:

Personally I think the idea of getting a positive use out of the remains is not so bad of an idea once you get over the realization and shock. I'm sure the parents are not trying to imagine what has happened to the remains unless they plan on burying the child.

And I'm quite sure parents would have never imagined even a seconds of the warmth they were feeling if for an extended stay in the hospital was the result of their dead child. I can't imagine that anyone would have signed on for that, can you?

Apparently, according to the link in the other thread, they were to be given the choice of the three I mentioned above, but had not been for whatever reason.

Again, the question is: How do you know they are liberals?

He doesn't, and couldn't. It's an ASSumption. A very inaccurate one.

Data Crunch: New Survey Reveals Majority of Americans Support Abortion, Oppose Closing Clinics | FMF Blog

Really depends on where you go for your poll, even those from liberal media show a difference from the one you posted above:

CNN Poll: Wide divide over abortion ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Abortion

Abortion | Gallup Historical Trends

CNN Poll: 58 Percent of Americans Oppose Abortion in All or Most Cases - Guy Benson

CaféAuLait;8832786 said:

Okay, where would it stop? Any deceased body would be burned for heat for a "positive purpose", of course after any organs may be removed for yet another positive benefit?

IDk, it just has shades of "Soylent Green". :eek:

CaféAuLait;8832856 said:
Again, the question is: How do you know they are liberals?

He doesn't, and couldn't. It's an ASSumption. A very inaccurate one.

Data Crunch: New Survey Reveals Majority of Americans Support Abortion, Oppose Closing Clinics | FMF Blog

Really depends on where you go for your poll, even those from liberal media show a difference from the one you posted above:

CNN Poll: Wide divide over abortion ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Abortion

Abortion | Gallup Historical Trends

CNN Poll: 58 Percent of Americans Oppose Abortion in All or Most Cases - Guy Benson

Most of the polls out there are within about a 10% range of difference, for or against, which is fairly normal.

That being said, the person who started this thread made the statement that "in order to favor abortion you CANNOT be conservative," which is utter nonsense.

CaféAuLait;8832862 said:
CaféAuLait;8832786 said:

Okay, where would it stop? Any deceased body would be burned for heat for a "positive purpose", of course after any organs may be removed for yet another positive benefit?

IDk, it just has shades of "Soylent Green". :eek:

I agree it does get pretty grey at times where to draw the line. Removal of organs is one of the things I was telling you they do that you may not want to know about. Thats why you sign all those release papers.

Forum List

Back