Liberals try to punish Oklahoman who protested

why do democrats support drag queen story time?

Do you?
Maybe the ones that support it are more oriented to that kind of entertainment in some locals. It was not the case here. That is why, you heard no big national media blow up. The move by local leaders Democrat, Republican, Independent or people that really don't give a damn about politic was overwhelmingly approved by all, except the promoters putting it on.

Maybe the ones that support it are more oriented to that kind of entertainment in some locals. It was not the case here. That is why, you heard no big national media blow up. The move by local leaders Democrat, Republican, Independent or people that really don't give a damn about politic was overwhelmingly approved by all, except the promoters putting it on.
What do you think of democrats that dress in drag and perform for children or all the democrats here who support it?

Do you like aligning with those people?

What do you think of democrats that dress in drag and perform for children or all the democrats here who support it?

Do you like aligning with those people?
I don't think of them politically at all. That is your bag. Your politics did not come up, here in Jackson when the festival was coming here. You must live in some horrible place ruled by politics or are just another internet loud mouth.

Last edited:
Sold to WEF? BS
I am almost 70 and without compunctions against shooting anybody that is a threat to me or mine. Pedos do not frighten me as much as you. On the other hand, if somebody is speaking or acting like a racist in public, I am just the kind to say something like "You're kind of a racist kind of fuck, aren't you?" Even if I say it, in my usual, casual tone, some racist assholes, might take offense, and I don't really mind that either, unless they physically attack, forcing me to shoot until they are no longer a threat. I just don't really want to shoot anybody. Pedos, on the other hand have never, ever acted like a pedos, publicly in front of me. I would have no problem, at all pulling my weapon, pointing at the S.O.B. and saying in a loud command voice (which I am really good at), "Get your goddamned hand out of that little girl's (or little boy's) pants. You're staying right here until the police or ambulance comes to take to take your sorry ass away." No moral ambiguity about butting into a situation like that, whether the pedo asshole might think, not my business or not. Living in the south, all my life, I just know from experience, I have had and will have more encounter with racist white nationalist types than pedo types. Maybe your experience is different. I don't know.
All Americans hate Democrats? BS, again. I suspect there are more Democrats than Republicans in America. I know some myself, (including my own brother) have served with them, worked with them military and civilian, and the vast majority are normal Americans, as normal American as the many Republican Party affiliated, I have met, worked with, traveled with, commanded, whatever.
I suppose the filthy BLM Riots were not "Racist"?

Lol @ white nationalist. You left out Christian... roflmao

You people are insane
These people are insane. And antisemites.

1711913279217.jpg

We've been taught that it's we have the right to protest. That right to protest applies to everyone. So why are liberals picking on this guy?

---Presnall and Vickers approached the 41-year-old former Marine. From a kitchen trash bag, Vickers pulled out the blown-up photo of Blevins---

What's the problem?

The citizens are using legal channels to expel a Neo Nazi.

Why does this upset you?

Lol @ white nationalist. You left out Christian... roflmao

You people are insane
Actual Christians are fine with me. But, when the preachers get to mixing politics, they give me gas, and Jesus goes out the window.

I suppose the filthy BLM Riots were not "Racist"?
They had BLM riots in Oklahoma? I guess I missed it. We did not participate in Tennessee. So, if you are from Oklahoma, I yield to your superior knowledge of your state.

Sold to WEF? BS
I am almost 70 and without compunctions against shooting anybody that is a threat to me or mine. Pedos do not frighten me as much as you. On the other hand, if somebody is speaking or acting like a racist in public, I am just the kind to say something like "You're kind of a racist kind of fuck, aren't you?" Even if I say it, in my usual, casual tone, some racist assholes, might take offense, and I don't really mind that either, unless they physically attack, forcing me to shoot until they are no longer a threat. I just don't really want to shoot anybody. Pedos, on the other hand have never, ever acted like a pedos, publicly in front of me. I would have no problem, at all pulling my weapon, pointing at the S.O.B. and saying in a loud command voice (which I am really good at), "Get your goddamned hand out of that little girl's (or little boy's) pants. You're staying right here until the police or ambulance comes to take to take your sorry ass away." No moral ambiguity about butting into a situation like that, whether the pedo asshole might think, not my business or not. Living in the south, all my life, I just know from experience, I have had and will have more encounter with racist white nationalist types than pedo types. Maybe your experience is different. I don't know.
All Americans hate Democrats? BS, again. I suspect there are more Democrats than Republicans in America. I know some myself, (including my own brother) have served with them, worked with them military and civilian, and the vast majority are normal Americans, as normal American as the many Republican Party affiliated, I have met, worked with, traveled with, commanded, whatever.
Well…You’re a real badass aren’t you? A ‘Dirty Harry‘ wannabe….Tell me, do you put that walker to the side when you’re going to shoot? Or use it for balance?🤣

They happened all over. Many Cities. Billions of Damage. Many folks hurt. All because a worthless Junkie got croaked.
Dude. It was almost 2 in the morning and you were still up, trying to divert a thread. Try to get control of your sleep pattern, and jump back in when you have something to say on the Oklahoma thing.

What about all the other races of Nationalists though?

Is it like, we're all Americans or something.. or what? :rolleyes-41:

What does E pluribus Unum mean? Huh?
They were not the subject. Maybe you should research some data, find some links and start a thread.

Forum List

Back