Liberals... take the Momo challenge

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
694940094001_5817137436001_5817126208001-vs.jpg

Sinister 'Momo suicide challenge' sparks fear as it spreads on WhatsApp

Apparently the other challenges where idiots set themselves on fire, ate Tide Pods, snorted condoms and what have you wasn't extreme enough.

Lets hope this one takes off and neutralizes the carbon footprint of some mindless drones.

694940094001_5817137436001_5817126208001-vs.jpg

Sinister 'Momo suicide challenge' sparks fear as it spreads on WhatsApp

Apparently the other challenges where idiots set themselves on fire, ate Tide Pods, snorted condoms and what have you wasn't extreme enough.

Lets hope this one takes off and neutralizes the carbon footprint of some mindless drones.

Kids these days don't quite realize "saved games" do not include their lives or the health of their bodies. Sick stuff.
They're gonna respawn bruh

If it wasnt for white men, you would have gotten blown away, or eaten by your fellow savages, during the hurricane last year.
White people saved your ungrateful life!
I live in Northern Virginia, you nutjob. My grandmother died in PR a few months after the hurricane. THANKS WHITE PEOPLE!!! gfy
Hurricanes are white nationalists now?

Interesting

If it wasnt for white men, you would have gotten blown away, or eaten by your fellow savages, during the hurricane last year.
I live in Northern Virginia, you nutjob. My grandmother died in PR a few months after the hurricane. THANKS WHITE PEOPLE!!! gfy

Interesting
No, white nationalists are white nationalists. Like the ones you embrace on your side cheering the suffering in PR and argue that they deserve it.

Interesting
No, white nationalists are white nationalists. Like the ones you embrace on your side cheering the suffering in PR and argue that they deserve it.
They don't deserve it but it really isn't my problem.

Interesting
Great. Such a powerful stand.

No shit!
If it wasnt for white people, your Puerto Rican ass would have blown all the way to the bernuda triangle only to be swallowed up by a megalodon in a 100ft tall rogue wave.
Yw!

Interesting
Great. Such a powerful stand.
What do you expect? I don't see you on some humanitarian crusade so blow me. You're just here to bitch at the right via any and all avenues.

Ok lets get this straight. you are blaming white people for your grandmother's death in PR a few months after the hurricane, Correct?
Was her death directly related to the hurricane?
What did you do to help her after the storm?
Did you bring her out of PR to stay with you?
I don;t see where it is the fault of the white man forher death.
That seems to be more of your fault for lack of action.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'm sure it must still be painful. But I don't think it does really helps your healing in the long run to blame an entire race for a natural disaster. Blame the President for the miserable federal response but don't blame a race.

Interesting

Why would you leave your grandmother in that shithole?

Forum List

Back