Liberals suing Starbucks for putting too much ice....in ICED coffee.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...-too-much-ice/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon#

TMZ

Starbucks faces $5M lawsuit over amount of ice in its iced beverages

Among the many crimes they're accusing Starbucks of is gross "enrichment"....aka making too much profit.

Accusing Starbucks of too much ice in a god damn ICED coffee.

Starbucks responded with saying customers should expect ice....in ICED COFFEE. And....that they would have gladly remade the coffee with less ice if any customer had requested it. Even though they're a leftist company....Starbucks has always been excellent to me with customer service and quality coffee so they get my $$$ often. So does Whole Foods and Chic Fil A.

The scum liberal lawyer and plaintiff claim the hot coffee buyers get more coffee per "vente" (aka a fucking "large") than iced coffee customers although iced costs more so it's unfair (nevermind the iced takes more prep work to make).

I guess this is some form of iced privilege discrimination or some shit.

It costs more to make and keep ice frozen than it does to heat up water.

But these idiots probably don't understand that

This is why almost all lawyers- who arent practicing criminal law - need to be lined up and exterminated. This shit is such a drain on society.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...-too-much-ice/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon#

TMZ

Among the many crimes they're accusing Starbucks of is gross "enrichment"....aka making too much profit.

Starbucks responded with saying customers should expect ice....in ICED COFFEE. And....that they would have gladly remade the coffee with less ice if any customer had requested it. Even though they're a leftist company....Starbucks has always been excellent to me with customer service and quality coffee so they get my $$$ often. So does Whole Foods and Chic Fil A.

The scum liberal lawyer and plaintiff claim the hot coffee buyers get more coffee per "vente" (aka a fucking "large") than iced coffee customers although iced costs more so it's unfair (nevermind the iced takes more prep work to make).

That's almost as dumb as the conservative outrage over Starbuck's red Christmas cups. Of course anyone can sue for anything, and the lawsuit will likely be thrown out.

TMZ

That's almost as dumb as the conservative outrage over Starbuck's red Christmas cups. Of course anyone can sue for anything, and the lawsuit will likely be thrown out.

I agree that was dumb. But nobody sued over it.

It's almost always lib idiots suing over shit like this. Trump's approach is heroic. Fuck em. Never settle. Fuck em and the counter sue.

TMZ

It's almost always lib idiots suing over shit like this. Trump's approach is heroic. Fuck em. Never settle. Fuck em and the counter sue.
Trump is well know for suing people over any little thing.

Starbucks don't get any of my money, but it's hilarious when the left attacks it's own, and what with an occupy wallstreet type I'm guessing ?... LOL

TMZ

Many people do it. It's disgusting.

TMZ

Many people do it. It's disgusting.
But none more famously than Trump.

TMZ

. Suing people or counter suing people over every little thing ?

TMZ

Holy bamboozles, bucs, are you THAT desperate to slander Democrats? You have to place YOUR weak assumptions of a lawyer's political preference onto the Democratic populace. Is your rationale THAT impotent that you have to go to such wistful assumptions to demonize the voters you hate?

Starbucks don't get any of my money, but it's hilarious when the left attacks it's own, and what with an occupy wallstreet type I'm guessing ?... LOL
IMO anyone who will pay what Starbucks charges for a cup of Joe deserves to be swindled.

I can't remember the last time I bought a coffee from any coffee shop. I always make my own and take a mug or a thermos with me.

My local Starbucks knows I'm a conservative and a former cop, and all the employees are wonderful and very nice. I spend several hours a week in there and they are great...and yes...several are probably lefties. Since they rep that store so well....I spend $$$ there. If they can put their ideology aside to do their job well....then that's all in can ask and expect. And they do.

TMZ

Holy bamboozles, bucs, are you THAT desperate to slander Democrats? You have to place YOUR weak assumptions of a lawyer's political preference onto the Democratic populace. Is your rationale THAT impotent that you have to go to such wistful assumptions to demonize the voters you hate?

Oh he's a leftie..so is the plaintiff. Queers do queer shit. Ducks walk like ducks. And this is some leftist bullshit.

TMZ

. Suing people or counter suing people over every little thing ?
A lot of both.

IMO anyone who will pay what Starbucks charges for a cup of Joe deserves to be swindled.

I can't remember the last time I bought a coffee from any coffee shop. I always make my own and take a mug or a thermos with me.
. I just love it when these corporations go A-political, and then live to regret it down the line... LOL

My local Starbucks knows I'm a conservative and a former cop, and all the employees are wonderful and very nice. I spend several hours a week in there and they are great...and yes...several are probably lefties. Since they rep that store so well....I spend $$$ there. If they can put their ideology aside to do their job well....then that's all in can ask and expect. And they do.

You lied to them after they treated you so well? Sad.

1. You can request for less ice in your ice coffee.

2. The lawsuit is total bullshit.

As for your " Liberal " bashing, well I know many conservatives that make a living off frivolous lawsuits...

Forum List

Back